Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

hmmm well you see i already have been using WANTED since release, and just recently (since Saturday) added EF st3, and within these 3 days I do feel like im getting results from EF already as my sister randomly mentioned today that I look bigger suddenly, so what do you think?

Ah a man of culture I see :smirk:

imagine if he made a video about subs one day :joy:

As I said, if I was me I would do what I told you. It’s just you never know what could happen if you stack, it’s better to take it slow (I stacked once RM + Stark and will never do that again, worst recon ever lmao).

1 Like

Pretty sure someone talked about that happening once the forum would be cool :joy:
MPMD is what got me curious about Pharmacology:)

1 Like

hmmm maybe i’ll stick to my initial plan, which was:

1st month: Wanted (done)
2nd month: Wanted + EF St3 (current)
3rd month and onwards: Wanted + EF St3 + Emp

now I know the stack can be PRETTY dense, but how i feel now is that i’ve gotten pretty used to wanted (in terms of exposure and not getting overloaded), i can listen 5 loops a week, and still feel fine, granted it does require more carbs, or else i cant even lift at 80% capacity, but i was thinking what if maybe I push the “2nd month” stack for longer and fully get used to making more gains through physical shifting at the maximum capacity, and then add emperor, like the cherry on top, similar to how bodybuilders often add a hardening steroid during last few weeks of prep before their competitions.
so instead of it saying “3rd month” it would be either 5th or even 6th. what do you think?

1 Like

I actually was going to do a d-bol only cycle and was searching about it till I saw his vid on it almost 2 years ago, decided not to and just started learning more and more from him, but recently i’ve been watching (or more accurately listening to) his videos while driving, especially the steroids horror stories :joy:

Again monitor how you feel, you and me are different so if you think this would be best for you, go for it. Also Emperor might make you less or more hungry and the few days you use it might make a workout hard for you but you will be fine afterwards. My biggest issue with Emperor QV2 for me right now is it’s amazing for getting girls, etc but the productivity/intelligence part is missing for me even tho it has QLQ lite (Have no felt that part of the script yet). Focus has been a bit on the down low for now.

3 Likes

I forgot he has all his videos in audio form too :joy:
Yeah I might go on TRT when I turn like 26. No point of going on a cycle right now when my test will be a all time high until I turn 25.
Funniest is the tren bikini girl story lmaoo

1 Like

You should check out the tren fiend one then :joy:

do you think that this could be due to the fact that your subconscious needing more time to get to that part?

1 Like

Could be but if that continues for a month then I might have to change it to QLQ QV2 instead. Definitely less harsh on the recon then QV1 but QV1 also was missing that part when I was using it.
This is my schedule right now:

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 1 loop of emperor QV2 at around 7:00 PM

1 Like

Try changing the time of listening and see how that feels :thinking:

In my experience, timing does matter with certain subs, like running wanted early in the day increases my hunger, but it doesn’t if I use it at night. Tested it out multiple times at random so I know it’s not just a one time thing

thats interesting, ive been getting into hard techno these days what i noticed is when i hear the track i like it on youtube

but when i play it again i dont like it :thinking: it doesnt hit the feeling

in 2 weeks ill do a washout

ill experiment if this has to do with recon or overload

2 Likes

bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been doing that protocol for two weeks (Alchemist and Renaissance Man one loop each) and it seems to work great so far. No recon, no stonewalling, no overload. The only things are lots of dreams and some of them are really vivid. But no more waking up feeling groggy although I notice from time to time that my cognitive functions are not working optimally… I mean quite far from it. The other thing is that feel of heavy processing in the back of my head but I actually got used to it some time ago.

Funny thing I have the same effect

2 Likes

The reason I’m running it at 7 is because I feel better if I do. It usually helps me fall asleep by then and it’s usually after my workout so I can be lazy and relax. You know?

1 Like

Hmmm that makes sense

Why its so relatable?

1 Like

Guys is there ultrasonic in masked subs? I been getting tinnitus on very low volume using only masked tracks and I’m wondering if it’s the sub or if it’s unrelated.