Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

What do people think of stacking AM, QL and Wanted?

Too much at once. Run AM and QL and when you’re done with QL switch to Wanted.

You could try running Stark and AM to see if that helps

What’s the context?

Wanted to add Wanted to my current stack.
Might be recon mixed with impatient and wishful thinking.
Three different Qv2 are probably a bit too much to chew.

What I mean is: What’s the context in your life? As in, how will these three titles fit into the current realities in your life and dreams/wishes/goals that you have for your life.

Would all three require you to make relatively huge shifts? Are there any that represent big challenges you’re facing? Which ones would you say you really need and which are more of a want?

Stuff like that. Just trying to understand how they might fit into your life. Knowing that, for me, makes it easier to make a decision about a given program. Otherwise, it’s kind of random.

2 Likes

Tried stacking RM with Limitless one time. Possibly the worse day I’ve ever had. What do you think is my issue?

Finding good questions could sometimes be more valuable then finding good answers.
Thank you @Malkuth.

2 Likes

How are people using Ultimas now? Just one a day by itself or are people able to stack them with lighter titles on the same day?

Say an individual is running one of the big,dense, heavy gun multi-stagers so they have to do that only once or twice a week. Then they run a lighter complementary title. How can they work an ultima in the mix with 3-4 processing days.

I’m thinking instead of set days off. It’ll be the dense major then 2-3 days off then do the ultima and complementary title and just repeat.

Or could I do 3 days of complementary title and ultima and only one day a week of major multi stage?

1 Like

why is that? i think this stack would be sooooooooooo gooooooooooood

probably it would be my forth core option for the future custom

1- stark
2- RM
3- UA
4- limitless

soooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

I think it really depends on the person for me I guess it wasn’t good lol

1 Like

I run one loop every other day but I guess it depends on the Ultima. Rebirth is really challenging and some people struggle with one loop. It’s not any different when it comes to Q either, the same paradigm applies here too.

I run my Ultima (Limit Destroyer) along with one loop of Alchemist and one loop of Renaissance Man thrice per week and it works very well so far. The same paradigm I mentioned above applies here.

In that case run your Ultima on the same days you run the lighter program.

Precisely.

Sounds good too. I run one multi-stager (Alchemist) and RM together for five days and then I take two days for processing. Here’s my protocol:

Mondays and Tuesdays are processing days.
Wednesdays : one loop of Limit Destroyer, one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Thursdays one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Fridays : one loop of Limit Destroyer, one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Saturdays one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist
Sundays : one loop of Limit Destroyer, one loop of Renaissance Man and one loop of Alchemist

But it really depends on how you react to certain subs so you’ll have to experiment by yourself. Running Emperor instead of RM I was able to run my stack (+Alchemist) three days per week only (one loop a day) and only two loops of Rebirth, so 5 loops in total. Now it’s 13 and I can handle that with ease.

3 Likes

So with a stack like
WANTED
Emperor
Emperor fitness stage 4

It would be too dense of a stack right?

Would depend on your own processing limit but yeah,might be quite dense/energy intensive.Im not 100% sure though cause im basing it off two customs i had.This one worked fine,no overload
Dragon Reborn ST4 Core
Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
Limitless Core
This one on the other hand was overload central,fatigue all day whenever i ran it.All it took was changing one core.Modules all the same :rofl:
Dragon Reborn ST4 Core
Emperor Fitness ST4 Core
WANTED Q Core
Could always use emperor fitness st3 instead of st4 if your going for maximum muscle growth.Would be less dense.1 stage instead of 3

1 Like

Hell yeah! You could still run it but with Emperor in it the progress would be really slow. Emperor is the only sub I wouldn’t stack with anything but Inner Circle or PCC.

1 Like

Emperor and RM seem like a good mixture

1 Like

I’m glad you’re using “process days” rather than rest days. Much more accurate. Because there’s really no rest days. Your mind is busy at work…

1 Like

Yeah, both belong to the Emperor line… both give you fanatical faith in yourself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the new articles it’s more clear to me what’s happening. The symptoms I deemed to be stonewalling are some of the symptoms of overload. In light of the new knowledge now I know that listening to six loops a day (5:2 per week+one loop of RebirthUv2 x5 a week) caused a major overload in me yet I was not stonewalling. I was getting some insignificant results but was in that Zombie mode, really exhausted yet not stonewalling. Now I’m running two loops of Qv2 (Alchemist+RM) a day and I don’t see any symptoms of overload mentioned in the article. It’s been only four consecutive days of listening (after two days for processing) yet I’m really okay.

1 Like

For the past two weeks I have limited myself to only listening for one hour a day and having two rest days per week.

It appears to be working better than 2-3 hours per day although I have never got bad reconciliation/stonewalling according to the symptoms you listed.

3 Likes