Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

do you think that this could be due to the fact that your subconscious needing more time to get to that part?

1 Like

Could be but if that continues for a month then I might have to change it to QLQ QV2 instead. Definitely less harsh on the recon then QV1 but QV1 also was missing that part when I was using it.
This is my schedule right now:

Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 1 loop of emperor QV2 at around 7:00 PM

1 Like

Try changing the time of listening and see how that feels :thinking:

In my experience, timing does matter with certain subs, like running wanted early in the day increases my hunger, but it doesn’t if I use it at night. Tested it out multiple times at random so I know it’s not just a one time thing

thats interesting, ive been getting into hard techno these days what i noticed is when i hear the track i like it on youtube

but when i play it again i dont like it :thinking: it doesnt hit the feeling

in 2 weeks ill do a washout

ill experiment if this has to do with recon or overload

2 Likes

bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve been doing that protocol for two weeks (Alchemist and Renaissance Man one loop each) and it seems to work great so far. No recon, no stonewalling, no overload. The only things are lots of dreams and some of them are really vivid. But no more waking up feeling groggy although I notice from time to time that my cognitive functions are not working optimally… I mean quite far from it. The other thing is that feel of heavy processing in the back of my head but I actually got used to it some time ago.

Funny thing I have the same effect

2 Likes

The reason I’m running it at 7 is because I feel better if I do. It usually helps me fall asleep by then and it’s usually after my workout so I can be lazy and relax. You know?

1 Like

Hmmm that makes sense

Why its so relatable?

1 Like

Guys is there ultrasonic in masked subs? I been getting tinnitus on very low volume using only masked tracks and I’m wondering if it’s the sub or if it’s unrelated.

In major program titles, there is no ultrasonic in masked audios.

With Ultimas, there is a masked component and an ultrasonic component.

For titunus, I would not know about this. There may be a topic on this from searching the forums here.

1 Like

I’m using Heartsong and Primal Seduction. They say “Masked” no mention of Ultima.

Those would be major programs (non-Ultima). In the downloads, there is either Masked (no ultrasonic) or Ultrasonic.

2 Likes

Yes I know, they are definitely masked yet I’m getting that tinnitus constant ring.

Hmm. It could be a volume issue. Lower the volume perhaps?

From the instructions guide it does mention If you begin to experience tinnitus, ear pain or any other adverse effect, cease all use of ultrasonic subliminals. But you are using masked.

I would not know about the titunus case here.

I’m at the lowest possible setting right now. I won’t get any results if it’s muted

1 Like

Even @Vesper has the same effect :sweat_smile: thats weird :rofl::rofl:

Isnt that overload? How can i see less of this recon :sweat_smile:

I dont know if its me that i dont like the songs again or its recon or overload :joy: i just dont like this feeling

1 Like

I get that too sometimes. Often goes away by lowering the volyme or relieve that ear from listening for a short while. This is something that happens on processing days too and it’s very noticable.

Too me it’s a sign of either ear fatigue from the constant stream noise, or overload meaning to cut back just a tad on the listening. Or maybe a third when the mind is processing heavily to ingrain new beliefs from intense listening.

All this goes away if I stop listening for subs for a while, so for me it’s not ear damage, but more as mentioned fatigue from all the new information being delivered.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: recon recon