Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Dragon Reborn:

Running Ascension QV2 because I have been in a bad mood and more than a little depressed most of the day. I feel like I give in to people to avoid conflict when telling someone to go fuck themselves or confident enough to just walk away would be the best option. About half way through the first loop and I feel better than I have all day

9 Likes

Now this is the part I don’t get. How can you be so sensitive to the subs that you feel the difference with half a loop… Not a question.

Just annoys me that I do not feel that :smiley:

Hopefully I can solve that with my new stack. Still waiting for the updated versions of QL and AL.

5 Likes

Right? Some users here run over 5-6 different subs and can detect results or mood changes where as me can’t even get a single sub to work even when listening for over 6 months …smh.

1 Like

Wait you for real or your joking?

Apparently he is joking.

Perhaps keeping a journal on this forum instead of only on his phone will help us see what Sigma is not seeing. I never see anything happen with subs, which amuses Saint to no end because he can see it clearly by looking at my reports.

Our recommendation remains to keep a handwritten journal in private and a more generalized journal on the forum. That way you gain the benefits of a handwritten journal and people here can see you go through changes even if you don’t.

We’re in the same boat. JCast does get affected quite rapidly. We still remember what happened when he ran BLU.

One day I’ll create a custom called the JCast. Should be fun.

6 Likes

I agree with the journaling part have to update mine then keep it flowing weekly or daily

I had that in the first 6 months until I lisen to Ascension.
Somehow I wasn’t ready to grow.
Ascension realy opened the doors for me

4 Likes

Is death metal the secret to feeling something?

2 Likes

I am trying to see if Dragin Reborn ST1 Qv2 could help me.

1 Like

I’m sure DR cleared some blocks for me. But I want more. That’s why I’m going to run QL and Alchemist.

1 Like

@King It is for me and other metalheads I know. Not just death metal necessarily. Its cathartic. A way of getting out emotions and feelings you have. The late Peter Steele of Type O Negative called it sonic therapy.

3 Likes

Help you with what exactly?

The exact reason why I haven’t run BLU V2 .

There are whole days I feel any guy wanting to get his shit together should run Ascension and Dragon Reborn. Throw in Executive when you feel lazy or unmotivated

1 Like

That will either be Pandora’s Box or Dante’s Inferno

Get it @James

I Coud not do it, after 3 days on Ascension my consciousness screamed at me : First healing then building :joy:

But I am so excited when my journey wit DR allows me to lisen to other subs

1 Like

I did try Primal Qv2 yesterday and that was something.

I was so Angry and agressive that I exploded a couple of times very hard, to the point where I knew : now I am Dangerous for real ( no worries, I have super control over myself)

After I let the Anger/agresion out I needed 2 hours to come down to a normal level

The most interesting point was, that Primal confronted me with : eating somebody or get eaten from somebody the choice is mine

I like this sub already

4 Likes

@Leandros It doesn’t have to be a stack necessarily. If you have a metric fuck ton of shit to work through by all means focus on that first.
I have a feeling that the reason @Hoppa and @DarkPhilosopher aren’t sensitive to the subs is because they have less to work through. I don’t know for sure with @DarkPhilosopher but @Hoppa is a good friend of mine and I feel he’s just ridiculously stubborn or hard headed :wink:

2 Likes

Hard to tell