Questions while making first custom - Wealth Bomb

I am building my first custom - a wealth custom - and have several questions and am asking for recommendations / thoughts about my build.

My Build:

A Stark Black Reality Core
Nouveau R.I.C.H. Core
New Wealth Experience Core
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Fortune’s Favorite
Secret Source
The Way of ROI
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Value Proposition
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Dominion
Divine Will
Current Invoker
Tyrant
Harmonic Singularity
FEBRUUS
Machine: Action

Any suggestions, additions or removals?

I am trying to do a general wealth build. I am beginning real estate wholesaling which definitely can bring me excellent income, but did not know exactly how to customize this build for this new venture so I am just making it general and maybe after some success and a few months may tweak this build to help me further.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I understand it Nouveau R.I.C.H., even though it has NWE in the regular title, the custom core does not, so if we want NWE we need to add it as a core. This is correct?

4 Likes

The custom core does have NWE, but, you can add EVEN MORE NWE if you want. The core has NWE that is mainly localized to the core itself, but also lightly extends to the rest of the stack. Meanwhile, adding NWE will be a super-dose of NWE, and it’ll 100% effect the entire stack. Even if you stack this custom with Love Bomb, or Heartsong, those main store titles would have NWE filtered with them too.

2 Likes

Interesting. What would you recommend?

2 Likes

Great custom, bro. Add in Productivity Unleashed if you have the space. It goes very well along with Machine: Action.

2 Likes

IMO if you really want your WHOLE stack to have NWE, then add it in, it’s fine. If you don’t need that, I wouldn’t add it in “just because.”

If all your stack would be wealth subs anyways, i would remove NWE.

3 Likes

Oooh excellent! Thanks Lion!

3 Likes

On my part, I would recommend keeping New Wealth Experience Core. It does affect the modules and hence it can be worth having.

2 Likes

But I will be frank. I am not the expert on wealth lol. So will consider @ouroboros advice.

2 Likes

Would Genesis Mogul be a lesser choice between this and Nouveau R.I.C.H. Core? Stick with Nouveau R.I.C.H.?

1 Like

I would add Machine: Rest. Burnout isn’t worth it. Trust your Emperor

2 Likes

Thoughts about Terminus? Solace? Lossless.flac? I would imagine that Terminus level would be much more potent. I normally never experience recon with subs. How would I know if Terminus would be a problem for me or not? Do most people do ZP Standard?

Does Solace make a difference in the custom? Worth doing?

ZP customs hit much harder than standard ZP titles so do not try building a terminus.

Solace is the current sound track for all ZP titles - it’s worth the money, the old one is much less pleasant.

I have NO idea what lossless.flac does, would love an explanation, but I don’t bother.

3 Likes

This is such a frequently asked question but sadly never answered by @AnswerGroup (that I know of)

is NR stronger than Mogul, or are they equal strength, just with different financial goals?

3 Likes

Build UPDATED:

A Stark Black Reality Core
Nouveau R.I.C.H. Core
New Wealth Experience Core
Financial Success Reality Shifter
Fortune’s Favorite
The Way of ROI
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Value Proposition
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Dominion
Divine Will
Current Invoker
Tyrant
Harmonic Singularity
FEBRUUS
Machine: Action
Machine: Rest
Productivity Unleased

1 Like

Thank you @ouroboros

Added! Thank you! @Palpatine

Lossless is basically ultra high resolution audio without compression whereas 320kbps audio is slightly compressed and although the quality is very good it is not ultra HD. The file size of flac is usually much larger for each audio track compared to 320kbps.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

1 Like

There were quite a few threads recently talking about GM. It’s a foundational sub.
But as Malkuth said, his current wealth is the foundation for his future wealth, so he’s running it, despite being much more successful than many others.

For lossless.flac, I’m guessing ouroboros k ows what it is, but not what it does.
Flac is useful if you’re listening to music and have high end headphones.
Since subs work well with even basic headphones, I don’t know, how they can improve the result.

You could also look at @HyperMan journal

He’s starting his way as a luxury broker.

@SaintSovereign Can you answer this pretty please?