Question regarding Primal seduction, Primal, and sex & seduction

Hey so i read the sales page and i know what each one does.
i havnt tried any one of them yet but i got few questions to those who have:

1. what is the main difference you noticed between running Primal and Primal seduction?
    i am asking because i read that some get more benefits by running just primal vs primal seduction.
    2.To anyone who tried PSITU did you feel your seduction game got better immidiatly when done playing?
  2. how did sex & seduction change your outer game? what kind of stuff you did that you didnt do before using it?
  3. anyone who run PS long term, do you feel your abilities with women improved dramatically, even without investing time on game sites/videos? like that you are becoming naturally good with women?

Thanks it is very much appriciated any feedback

3 Likes

I ran Primal once or twice. I felt like I was a powerhouse of sexual magnetism. I felt unfuckwithable.

I ran Primal Seduction a few more times and I havenā€™t journaled this yet much, and wonā€™t go into detail, but a friend I hadnā€™t talked to in a couple of years or maybe 3, drunk dialed me on FB Messenger saying she wants me and was very forthright.

You canā€™t go wrong with either one.

4 Likes

Primal is more for inner game.

PS is for inner and outer game.

Sex and Seduction made it much easier to talk with women, and men thought I was just awesome and cool.

PSITU seems to be helpful in terms of getting fairly fast results based on what I remember reading on the forum.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering lately about somethingā€¦if I were to run PSITU and then run regen after for the Healingā€¦any idea how that would compare with running the ā€œregularā€ PS that has healing included?
Iā€™m just wondering if Regen would provide a different sort of clearing/healing

2 Likes

:thinking: You havenā€™t run Regeneration I guessā€¦

From what I know, any healing in PS would be about the objectives of the program.

Regeneration is more all encompassing.

If you really wanted the Ferrari of healing to go with seduction, Iā€™d go with DR plus PSITU and/or PS.

1 Like

I have. I just know (from reading journals and such) that Regen will focus its healing on the goals of whatever itā€™s stacked with. Was just wondering aloud if that would be similar to the healing that would happen from running PS alone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. I think Regeneration would feel a lot stronger. Just a guess.

2 Likes

i wonder if its really good idea to use heal sub while working on your new identity.
why not just use rebirth instead?

Whatā€™s up @Rusty1. Iā€™ve been running PS a few months now, and the last couple weeks using PSITU as a booster on weekends / when social opportunities arise. I can say that PS is more of a gradual ā€˜slow burnā€™ in terms of improvement. Itā€™s like that steady level of improvement that is not overwhelming, or significantly noticeable day-to-day, but when looking back a few weeks-months I can see how far Iā€™ve come. It seems the changes are deeper and stick with the subconscious.

PSITU is like rocket fuel. It gives an almost immediate state change and significant drive to chat up women, and also serves as a social lubricant amongst guys and girls Iā€™m not interested in. I find myself more freely expressive, in the moment, and enjoying myself socially. Far less in my head and just taking action. The effects seem to fade after a day or two.

So while PSITU is very focused on ramping up social / sexual expressiveness in the short term, PS seems to be more all encompassing (healing, manifestation, personal power, etc) over the long haul. Granted I havenā€™t run PSITU long enough to fully judge all of its effects, thatā€™s just my initial impression after a few weeks.

Long term, steadier, deeper changes seem to come from PS. The short term action oriented burst of social juice comes from PSITU. They both complement each other quite well which is why I am currently stacking both. Iā€™ll likely switch to just PSITU once I feel Iā€™ve gotten enough exposure to the healing components in PS.

8 Likes

Agree with @Ice. Iā€™ve played PS for three weeks now and it feel slike it is grinding in the background, while PSITU gives you an instant jolt of just magnetic energy, it pushes you forward.

4 Likes

I agree with the previous comments. Havenā€™t tried the other Primals but been running PS for a while now. Definitely a slow burn but itā€™s powerful.

Itā€™s one if not my very favorite sub. I just need to temper the hunter tendencies because it can activate that in you. Youā€™d be surprised.

2 Likes

Amazing replay thankyou for the info!

could you point out the ā€œgraudual slow burnā€ of PS and how do you feel like it changed you?
and how do you feel that it contributed to your relationships life?

2 Likes

thanks! beside the hunter tendencies how else did PS effected you, your behaviour & mood?

Very at peace and comfortable with myself. Iā€™m also more upfront if Iā€™m feeling attracted, and the possibility of being rejected doesnā€™t matter as much. Perhaps given time it wonā€™t matter at all.

3 Likes

Similar to what @Apollo said more at peace with myself, in touch with my masculine side, and in touch with my sexual desires. More charismatic and having free flowing fun in the moment. Not as afraid of expressing my sexual desires which is something Iā€™ve had shame around from my upbringing.

The sexual manifestation element is definitely real and Iā€™ve found I sought out and found more sexual opportunities than I have in the past couple years even during Covid.

I agree itā€™s one of my favorite subs and I plan on running this one for a very long time until I feel it is fully integrated into my being.

5 Likes

Amazing to find out it really worked out for ya!
did you stack it with something else to heal that guilt of sexual desires from childhood?
or its all from the sub?

2 Likes

Stacked with Stark, which has PSIT, but that doesnā€™t have healing. Ran RebirthU for a while too which may have had some contribution but itā€™s mainly PS in my opinion since that has been a staple of my stack.

3 Likes

Iā€™m stacking mine with EQ and DR

1 Like

Sounds like a heavy stack hehe

1 Like

Thatā€™s a unique approach. I second what @RVconsultant said

3 Likes