Question regarding Primal seduction, Primal, and sex & seduction

@Sage_Ninjistic, why did you choose Primal over Primal Seduction?

Primal vs Primal Seduction:

Primal is known for its sexual elements, and rightly so. I also see primal as good for building up aspects of our masculinity or, in another way of looking at it, getting us in tune what what we’re missing.

Primal has all of the potential to create a grounded, smooth, centered, assured alpha male.

For me, it more than likely won’t be turning me into a beast of a man like Khal Drogo. But it does put one well on the path to attaining that inner state.

Primal Seduction for me is for those that have a lifestyle of Seduction which, though that is great, doesn’t suit my goals for the custom I put primal in.

I chose Primal over PS because PS has a tendency to overpower stacks that it is in. I didn’t experience this with Emperor but I believe that’s because the Emperor is such a dense title in its own right.

Primal synergizes on paper better with Ascended Mogul than PS imo for my goals.

4 Likes

Thanks.
So Primal : inner state, Primal Seduction : seducer lifestyle.

Yeah that’s something to consider in a stack or custom.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant what would you say has been more effective for you being a middle age man. SS or PS ?

Thanks

This is a good question.

I think one advantages to SS over PS is that SS may not have as much of the healing in it, therefore it might be better for focusing the subconscious more on action, rather than action, mindset, and healing. However that could apply to anyone using this regardless of age. I don’t know if age has much to do with SS over PS.

1 Like

Does PS has the full script of SS in it ?
Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. In terms of function, Primal Seduction is a combo of Primal + Sex & Seduction.

3 Likes