Question on Affirmations & Subliminal's

I had learnt a refined way of making auto suggestions ( think and grow rich)

Incorporate positive feelings into your affirmations. And design them in a way in which the subconscious feels that you already have the “phenomenon” in concern, and the intensity of the phenomenon is increasing over time.

For example.
I feel so happy and grateful now that I earn 100,000 thousand dollars from various sources of income on a continuous basis and I realise it more and more.

Maybe you could modify strong affirmations from other sources to suit your needs.

2 Likes

No, it’s actually different for everyone. I’ve heard from different people different amounts of days.

1 Like

Don’t have any favorites. Nor have I got the time to study which affirmations work strongly onto the subconscious. Hence my question, I could look this up myself but I’d rather save time right now and go with someone else’s studies on the subject.

I think affirmations like “I am happy” are actually not really powerful as they are not so specific. Well honestly I actually don’t know. I’m open for suggestions.

2 Likes

These are some of the subliminal’s I use visually on my laptop. This program is called Subliminal360 by Inspire3. It’s really good stuff if you were able to know the subliminal scripts of Emperor it would complement very well, you would have visual and audio input at the same time. You can use your own subliminal’s inside of this subliminal program or you’ve got the option to use the pre-programmed subliminal’s which are from SubliminalGuru but they are in no way as potent or powerful as they scripts SubliminalClub is using. They are in a sense just different. I think the subliminal’s from SC are rather scripts then sentences or affirmations so to say.

2 Likes

Yes, I did ask what your favorite affirmation was in order to get a read on your cherished values and aspired-to life conditions.

I think of an affirmation as a reinforcement of one’s chosen orientations. With repetition that orientation can be internalized on deeper and deeper levels of one’s being.

One of the most powerful and meaningful of such statements for me personally is ‘Thank You’. I think it is powerful.

Thank you for sharing the Subliminal360 app. Looks cool.

In all honesty, I think that the programs we are using here on Sub Club are affirmations. If you want to add more, I think one possible approach that would make sense would be to choose specific statements related to the same goals/areas to which your current subliminals are directed. Also, not sure if you already know this, but posing an affirmation in the form of a question is said to stimulate the subconscious in a special way.

It works like this: If your intention is to grow in relaxation and social ease, you ask the question, ‘How did I become so relaxed? How did social interactions become such a great joy in my life?’

Do not bother answering the question. Loose it like an arrow shot into the sky. Do not bother to see where it lands. Just loose it with intent.

3 Likes

They use three strategies to achieve results:

This is maybe the reason why those subs are so straining sometimes.

3 Likes

I realized they use subliminal’s in this way because of the superchargers, yes. Upon making that statement you make it clear to the subconscious that you’ve already achieved these statements. You could also say “I am relaxed” but it feels less powerful then “How did I get so relaxed”. Honestly it would be fun to research all of this but my time is limited at the moment. I’m already being to much on the forum right now, I need my focus.

2 Likes

Exactly. Also, putting it in the form of a question, I believe, is almost like giving your subconscious mind a chew toy. It’s going to work to respond to that question; to answer it, if you will. It’s like a creative goad.

I did not know that was used in the superchargers. Haven’t started using any yet. I encountered it from Damon Brand and Gallery of Magick. Another great resource.

Yes, focus is paramount! Happy winter solstice!

2 Likes

If I may add my take on affirmations.

From my current understanding, it is not so much the words that are used, but the feeling behind them when we say them that is indicative of affirmations’ effectiveness.

It goes even as far as, let’s say, we speak a positive affirmation, but in that moment we’re feeling lack, then what we’re affirming and strengthening is the lack, not the positive idea of the affirmation.

If, when saying our affirmations, we can summon up positive feelings that are representative of the words spoken, then what we’re doing will be beneficial.

I wonder what if, for example, we assumed as best as we can the role of an emperor according to our idea and really feel it, and we held it for those 45 minutes, if it would facilitate the overall process of integration of the sub into our subconscious. We can also play appropriate music and try to really be in that moment the man we imagine we would like to become listening to Emperor.

On the same vein, I wonder if the best time listening to, say, Primal Seduction is while doing pickup. Is it?

2 Likes

Actually it is both. It is all about frequency and vibrations, upon saying a sentence you transmit a certain frequency to the universe, same goes for the feeling you put behind speaking those intentions. Same goes for the visualization if you visualize yourself being rich when you’re affirming “I am rich”. A combination of all three works best, saying “I am rich” while you feel poverty will not directly be destructive as you’ve mentioned, though it is important to understand that the frequency put out of a feeling vibrates at a much higher rate which in fact would turn out to be more powerful.

2 Likes

Informative & helpful, thanks @FireDragon

2 Likes

@Malkuth

So I could change those affirmations around by applying the question technique. Instead of “Money flow easy into my life” I could change it around for “How did money flow so easy into my life?”, and do that for all those other affirmations on this list as well. Now I’ve seen Saint stating many times implementing your name into affirmations is way more powerful. I’m wondering how I can implement that into the visual affirmations I’m using to have them increase in potency. Perhaps you’ve got an idea how to do that? Anyhow if you don’t, it doesn’t matter I’ll find out how to make potent affirmations someday, it isn’t really a focus as of right now but if you may be able to help me out, any help is appreciated allot and will be returned by me ten fold. In regards to that I want to thank you in advance for your activity on the forum and the help you’ve provided for the community so far.

3 Likes

I’m actually very confident that you will.

You’ve already posed this question to your subconscious, and I believe it will generate very effective affirmation methods for you. After all, you’re asking it how best to communicate with it. It’s particularly well-qualified to help with this.

And, yes, you’re right, that’s precisely how the question method works. You pose the question, and the subconscious writes the narratives to answer it. But the pen of the subconscious mind is subjective reality. (Pretty awesome.). So it writes and draws with the realities of our lives.

As far as incorporating your name, that’s a fascinating question. But I do not have any experience with that strategy. Any affirmations or statements of intent that I’ve used have always just used ‘I’ or ‘me’. Some had no subject at all. Like “Thank you”.

Other random pointer from my (limited) experience:

1. keep them simple. It’s best if you can envision the full idea as an image. That level of the mind thinks in metaphor and image.

I’ve used statements of intent more than affirmations personally.

The method I used for statement of intent:

White paper, blue ink.

Write what you want to manifest. Once a day for 90 days. Then put it away, and forget about it.

I think that @anon3072973 may have some good suggestions for affirmation due to his experience with manifesting.

4 Likes

One of the best techniques I currently use is “I remember when I wasnt a millionaire. My life was hard and I thought I would never do it. Isnt it wonderful, that I now am a millionaire and enjoy all the benefits of the life I always wanded?”

Replace “millionaire” with whatever your objective is.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t really remind myself of something negative. I’m rather [quote=“ExploringAstronaut, post:21, topic:2875, full:true”]
One of the best techniques I currently use is “I remember when I wasnt a millionaire. My life was hard and I thought I would never do it. Isnt it wonderful, that I now am a millionaire and enjoy all the benefits of the life I always wanded?”

Replace “millionaire” with whatever your objective is.
[/quote]

That’s interesting but not really implementable into this subliminal software. Thanks though (:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Malkuth

Would you think affirmations have a more potent effect upon the subconscious when the affirmations are stated in your native language? For me that is Dutch because I am from Belgium. But I’ve been using mostly English affirmations as for now. My intuition would tell me yes, because my subconscious mind has more memory of me using my native language then English. Would you be able to provide your opinion on this, to give me another perception of the situation. Thanks. :smiley:

1 Like

The power of doing this lies in putting the negative into the past, and therefore into the distance.

I dont know what you mean?

1 Like

The magick that I’ve learned from employs a similar strategy. Damon Brand writes about this as ‘emotional transmutation’. As far as I’ve been able to understand, it is powerful because 1) it sets up a directionality, a ‘vector’. Moving from the undesired state into the desired state. It sets the basis for an alchemical transformation. 2) it makes equal use of ‘negative’ and ‘positive’ emotionality. It’s training your mind to harness all emotion in the direction of desired movement. Discouragement, fear, sadness can provide energy as much as hope. excitement, determination. Imagine how useful it is if, no matter what emotions arise, they’re all drawing what you want to you.

This is one of those areas in which I’ve noticed that religious teachers (and other charismatic leaders) definitely make use of magickal principles. They often employ a kind of rhetorical device in which they re-enact a transition from a negative (emotional/conditional) status of need and lack to a positive status of liberation and abundance. ‘I once was lost and now I’m found’. ‘Traveling through the wilderness to reach the promised land’. and so on. The emotional energy released in a catharsis can be drawn upon to fuel manifestation/magickal workings.

So, the idea is to begin by feeling the negative emotions and perceptions of the undesired states. That’s pulling back the bow. And then we feel the shift to our alignment with the desired state, the gratitude and pleasure and satisfaction of it. That’s releasing the bow and loosing the arrow.

6 Likes

Like you, my intuition says ‘in most cases, yes’. One’s mother tongue would be most intimate and is the way that language first ‘imprinted’ onto the mind. But I can also think of exceptions.

For example: Just as one’s native language is the ‘first’ verbal-conceptual system imprinted on the mind; so too are the cultural norms and conventions of one’s native social environment. Therefore, if one were working to manifest a reality that was somewhat at odds with the cultural values of one’s native society, the conventions and structure inherent in the native language itself might set up some mental barriers. (Just a theory. I haven’t tested this out.).

But it would be like a person from a peaceful city-state who grew up next to Sparta, observing the Spartans training and becoming hard warriors. If that person for some reason then chooses to become a hard warrior, s/he might choose to use the chants, drills, and songs of the Spartans to reinforce that state of mind, even though they’re not in his/her native tongue; because in his/her deep mind those songs are the most powerful symbols of strength.

So, I think the fundamental principle to apply is not this or that language, or even this or that particular method, per se; rather, it’s the attempt to explore and identify the shifting logic of the subconscious. Like learning to navigate an ocean. There are some logical methods and rules one can follow; but then there are many situations in which the ‘ocean’ (i.e., the deep mind) will defy our logic and control, because it operates on its terms. So, we become humble and observe to see what works. And in the end, whatever works is what works.

4 Likes

You are right about that. This year I noticed I became emotionally distant to my native language. Language transports meaning. Although it is a very very useful, moldable and beautiful language, I notice I associate certain limitations with it, which have no space in my current/future life. So I use the language less frequently. It is not the fault of the language, it is my association with the people who speak it.

3 Likes