Question for the one's using store titles (non-custom)

@Hoppa, How long have you now been using the current custom?

1 Like

Didn’t receive it yet. Made the order on Monday evening.

1 Like

mb but i cracked hahahha

ladies and gentlemen’s, i introduce to you THE SUBCONCIOUS :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

rubbing hands

3 Likes

A bit more than that… When I am in the flow/zone, things happen the way I want them to happen. Stuff that should be totally outside of my control. Manifesting incredible people to work for me etc. People who I should have no possibility of hiring.

3 Likes

How are you doing that …
Do you credit it to a specific sub?

1 Like

It’s not like I’m doing it :stuck_out_tongue: Just sometimes it feels like that. The subs have made me question how reality works.

Emperor and EoG.

4 Likes

theyre the same, the extra power is in name embedding

the rest of what makes a custom amazing is choosing the modules for a different road, its the SAME end goal of the cores, but with different emphasis on things.

1 Like

Yeah opened this topic, i was watching my tutor talk about how important is name embedding

But clearly even without name embedding stuff are excellent

I can’t wait until we get name embedded mains

With all the cool stuff happening i totally forgot about name embedded mains and automation lol

I wish they just could pronounce my name in arabic
With the name embedding

It sounds different in english

Ali

If they only had some arabic bots hahahah that pronounces the names

I can help with arabic names if you need my services :rofl::sunglasses: @SaintSovereign @Fire

I wonder if they are gonna do voice embedding on mains

they said something about automation and writing your name on the store title something like that

Yeah they want to get Q automation running before they do name embedded mains

1 Like

Put the proper pronunciation in the order notes. We can enter it phonetically so that it sounds right even though the spelling is off. Q-Engineer is good at this.

3 Likes

i dont think this can happen, the letter ع in arabic has no pronunciation in english its very hard even trying to type it, ill try to find some random youtube video to explain what im saying

just like you know theres some letters in german that sounds weird right? i cant even type it in english phonetically

you know how arabs and germans sometimes have these weird letters that english speakers cant pronounce ? the first letter of my name is one of those hahahhahah

Check this out hahaha

1 Like

It’s just a kind of glottal shift. I guess more common in Semitic languages. (I can already hear my linguist friends correcting my terminology.)

This guy is such a good teacher.

1 Like

i just know that arabic and dutch or german has lots of these letters

and theyre pretty hard to pronounce for non arabic speakers, germans i think can pronounce easily since they have lots of these type of letters in their langauge

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. If someone calls your name and it isn’t exactly the correct pronunciation but close to it, you still recognize it and respond to it. Same thing here.

2 Likes