Question for the one's using store titles (non-custom)

i want to ask

is anyone here is still using store titles for a long enough time?

lets say 8+months and even more like 1+ year and more

do you see for yourself that store titles is enough for you? and it gives you great great results?

or do you see that customs mad the process 100% better in terms of results

i myself planning to get a custom in the near future maybe in 4 months

but i just wanted to see if theres actually people who has been there with subclub from lets say 1 year and more and theyre just using store titles and theyre happy with it, without the need to create a custom with name embedding

and theyre seeing amazing results even with just store titles without the name embedding thing

i think @Simon youre using store titles right?

also if you have been using store titles for some time, then after a while you created your own custom with name embedding,

in numbers

how much do you think theres an increese of shifting your reality ? in numbers

like 40% better? 60% better? 100% better?

5 Likes

Tagging @Simon. Just recently created his first custom but prior to that used only store titles with great effectiveness.

2 Likes

I just ordered my first custom. Been using the regular titles for maybe two years (consistently). I got great results from them. Even if I didn’t “feel” anything. The regular titles are great, you don’t need name embedding.

Haven’t received my custom yet.

4 Likes

I know this is out of this topic, I just wanted to point one thing about customs. Since we have New listening pattern max 3 titles + ultima and when you want to listen to more titles let us say like me Ascension and Primal plus others.

Those two are kind of lighter subs but it occupies two slots and combining them into custom you would have just one. So not every time is custom created for a reason that normal titles are not working that well.

3 Likes

How so? You mean you noticed change without noticing shifts in your mood and changes in your feelings?

1 Like

No recon, didn’t notice any mood shifts. The only things I “felt” or noticed was dehydration and vivid dreams. Usually for the first 3-4 weeks I was thirsty all the time with a new sub.

The results I noticed were from real world. Mainly my business and how I could take control of any social situation, if I felt like it.

On the “weirder” side, I sometimes feel like I could define the reality around me. That’s what I want to explore with my custom some more.

5 Likes

@Hoppa, How long have you now been using the current custom?

1 Like

Didn’t receive it yet. Made the order on Monday evening.

1 Like

mb but i cracked hahahha

ladies and gentlemen’s, i introduce to you THE SUBCONCIOUS :sunglasses: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

rubbing hands

3 Likes

A bit more than that… When I am in the flow/zone, things happen the way I want them to happen. Stuff that should be totally outside of my control. Manifesting incredible people to work for me etc. People who I should have no possibility of hiring.

3 Likes

How are you doing that …
Do you credit it to a specific sub?

1 Like

It’s not like I’m doing it :stuck_out_tongue: Just sometimes it feels like that. The subs have made me question how reality works.

Emperor and EoG.

4 Likes

theyre the same, the extra power is in name embedding

the rest of what makes a custom amazing is choosing the modules for a different road, its the SAME end goal of the cores, but with different emphasis on things.

1 Like

Yeah opened this topic, i was watching my tutor talk about how important is name embedding

But clearly even without name embedding stuff are excellent

I can’t wait until we get name embedded mains

With all the cool stuff happening i totally forgot about name embedded mains and automation lol

I wish they just could pronounce my name in arabic
With the name embedding

It sounds different in english

Ali

If they only had some arabic bots hahahah that pronounces the names

I can help with arabic names if you need my services :rofl::sunglasses: @SaintSovereign @Fire

I wonder if they are gonna do voice embedding on mains

they said something about automation and writing your name on the store title something like that