Question about Meditation

Is meditation helpful when you want to either improve a relationship or you want the relationship to end on good terms. It doesn’t really matter to me which way it goes. I’ll let the universe decide what happens, just as long as it’s a positive ending.

Would meditation be good for something like this? I would think that it would be. Unfortunately I don’t know too much about meditation, but at this point I’m even willing to consider magic? Magic and spell casting are also a subject that I don’t have experience with.

4 Likes

I’d go for meditation to pacify and calm your own feelings.

And magick to facilitate a smooth resolution to the situation.

meditation for managing your mind.

magick for inviting propitious circumstances.

3 Likes

This book:

contains a magickal working that meets your requirement. Read all of the instructions before using it.

The important thing is to read the instructions (i.e., the introductory portion of the book) thoroughly. There’s no danger in the workings in this book, but it’s important to be thorough if you wish it to be effective. Also, reading about the working lets you take time to be sure that you actually even want to perform the working in the first place.

I have not used this working myself and I do not even use this particular form of magickal working very often. But I can vouch for the quality of Gallery of Magick in general.

6 Likes

Interesting book.

How does it compare to Kabbalah Magic by Lyam Christopher?

If you’ve read it.

@lrw
Meditation is a great practice to clear and calm the mind. To work through your thoughts and listen to your subconscious.
Thus especially potent with subs.

3 Likes

It’s a very different book.

Lyam Thomas Christopher’s book presents a years-long curriculum of self-initation to a major magickal order. It’s like getting a Bachelor’s degree in Magick. When you’ve completed his book, you’ll have the tools to deeply understand rituals, to explore your own mind, and even to create your own workings.

The book I recommended above is more the equivalent of a cookbook. It does not teach you to be a chef or to invent your own recipes. Someone else has done that work, and this book is merely providing you with the end result of their mastery: a set of recipes.

You follow the instructions of the recipe, and this reliably brings about the desired outcome. This is not a book of theory, learning, and explanation. Rather, it’s a set of recipes and practical instructions for following them.

5 Likes

Thank you.

I am working through Kabbalah Magic and thus the Neophyte grade.

But this book I’ll check out aswell :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Double-check. There are particular points in Christopher’s process in which you are instructed not to use any other methods. So, make sure that it’s okay.

3 Likes

The truth is @lrw that I don’t personally use meditation for any super practical purpose like this. But I do think that it helps with increasing equanimity and with developing a sense of perspective.

Takes some time though. And it tends to give a whole bunch of unpredictable benefits.

3 Likes

I’m so grateful Malkuth. I got the book and I can’t wait to try it and see what happens. Many thanks!

3 Likes

:muscle:t5::muscle:t5::sunglasses:

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

3 Likes

I´ve worked with this book aswell.
Great stuff!

3 Likes