Q UPDATE: Multiple masks are coming to Q and more!

I really gotta get on my wealth custom… it’s funny, that’s what I started out intending to do first and now I’ve got 1 more planned before that one.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign, any indication as to when newer masks will become released? Also how much of a difference would it make to processing, absorption, and execution, essentially the efficiency of subliminal’s in general.

1 Like

Well i had fun than :joy::sweat_smile:

Your SubClub Elites codes will work on name embed purchases. Not sure about the nominal upgrade charge. Like I said, that charge will not be profit for us. It only covers the cost of the APIs we use to generate the titles, so it shouldn’t be too much.

3 Likes

Very soon. The first production server will arrive on Monday, and once that’s running, it’ll be easier to implement.

Higher quality masks should help processing. To what extent, I’m not sure.

4 Likes

An automated production server? How’s that going to affect delivery time?

When (if) we get T & T^2 upgrades for single titles, it would be nice to get recommended power levels for each title. It could be something like Red/Yellow/Green/Gold. Something like HOM would be Red for T^2 (IMO), and Mogul/IC might be Gold for T^2

2 Likes

What are those multiple masks?

Delivery time won’t change.

Additional thoughts, if we upgrade to terminus, have the option to reduce sub to 30 minutes if possible.

2 Likes

Yup, I’d be down for 30 minutes subs, sometime you don’t really have time to have headphones on for 1 hour.

2 Likes

Me three! Knowing I gotta put my headphones for 1 hours, turns me off in the morning to listen to an Ultima before office.

1 Like

I’m still a bit curious as to what Hero is that @SaintSovereign mentioned

It’s still coming. We’re hard at work on the production version of Q – which will come with some surprises.

5 Likes

Shit Hero,just the title looks awsome!

I really wonders what it could be. We already have Spartan, Emperor fitness and a lot of dominant subs.

Could hero be based around developping courage and risk taking :thinking:

1 Like

There’s always something to be surprised about at SubClub. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t have any idea what is going on. But wasn’t hero some VR stuff?

Which could mean testing within a sterile predictable enviroment, faster sub production?

What are those Multiple Masks?

So I’m not the only one noticing it. :slight_smile:

Well, he went to a national park, so… farting animal sounds? :wink:

2 Likes

We ready for hints …lol
Start dropping them when you can :grin: