Q UPDATE: Multiple masks are coming to Q and more!

A camp near thousands of frogs… I have questions. :slight_smile:

I can imagine how that sounds. I believe somebody on the forum also suggested a purring cat sound.

Yes yes it sounds like a snoring cat but they are frogs.
Let me check my hard drive somwhere I have a recording of it. Maybe I can upload it here

So instead of “Why arent you rich?” questions
or such it will be “why isnt rusty rich”?
is it tested by several groups with control to be more effective then non named subs?
i always thought the most effective way is “i am” format.
or maybe itll be both :thinking:

The module pack 2 is not yet released.

I meant #1 actually, lol

1 Like

@Sage_Ninjistic - here you go

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

If you purchased every available subliminal “nominal” increases to get updates is not exciting.

Unfortunately, I’m not sure. @Fire just started working on them. By started, I mean literally started yesterday. If there’s a particular custom you’ve been eyeballing, go for it and build another later. I know that may seem self-serving, but you don’t want to get shiny toy syndrome. Build what works best for you now, so this doesn’t become a reason not to invest in self-development.

3 Likes

No ETA yet. Like I said before, if you already had your mind set on a custom, build it and run it for six months, then update later.

I would love to see a generous discount for when you want to update your current Q custom to a higher power level (without changing modules), from Q to Terminus and from Terminus to Terminus ^2 and what’s all coming in the future. Maybe the new Q system makes this possible.

I waited so long for Executive that I am going to stick with that. The only thing I would change at this point is a name embedded version when it becomes an option

1 Like

Hmm. No one is around me and I just opened my mouth to say something. So from your perspective, did I make any noise?

2 Likes

That looks like a chubby baby white tiger to me lmao
thank you for sharing this!

@GoldenTiger -is this you pre subs? :wink: :upside_down_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Is smol danger potato

3 Likes

Lol, I’m not sure what’s in module pack #2. We just started building it last night. Soon, though.

Sorry, no free upgrades on name embedded majors. It’s technically a different product line, not a change in technology. We have to figure out how we’re going to do upgrades for name embeds period. Worst case scenario, we’ll have to charge a (hopefully) small upgrade fee. There’s more than just a computing cost with Q, there’s also numerous APIs and the such that we have to pay for. The upgrade free would just cover that expense – we wouldn’t try and profit from it.

That being said, we’re considering NOT phasing out non-name embeds in order to keep a low cost solution for those who can’t afford the name embedded versions. The name embeds might be more powerful, or comprehensive though.

14 Likes

Thanks for the info saint,
I have to know, how can you tell for sure that name embedded subs are more powerful/effective then regular ones? has it been tested several times?

i’m wondering if i should stick to my non name embedded or switch when the new ones arrive

That sounds fair. Being that I bought every male subliminal (not ascension for women or seductress)- just figuring out how to easily locate and pay for everything (some are packages) could be difficult even if I could afford to do so… before looking at T or T2 updates.

Yes. Please do this. The original titles without name-embedding is an excellent stepping stone into SubClub.

5 Likes

It would be awesome if somehow you could log in and your account had the option to click checkboxes for Update to Name embed, along with the other options
which would direct to cart for purchase.

2 Likes