Q UPDATE: Multiple masks are coming to Q and more!

Maybe add the sound of wood (trees) or metal (gold coins).

Some subliminals may be have a larger amount of certain elements I think.

For example, Ascension is light and airy.

EOG is heavier, more metallic. So best to have metallic sound.

Regeneration is like smooth, thick and slow-moving water.

1 Like

My guess is existing customers pay a fee that is higher than the product costs now and lower than it costs to build a custom in the Q store. But in the end there’s still building involved, and if everybody could upgrade for free, it would put enormous strain on the servers.

Guess you’d better give yourself a SubClub gift coupon then. Or an IOU. :slight_smile:

A premature happy birthday! Go bananas! But remember, many things get better with age, but not bananas.

Well, the new sounds include rainfall, babbling brook, breaking ocean waves and waterfall. You’re welcome! :wink:

Soon.

Probably too quiet to fully mask. I wouldn’t mind shamanic drumming myself for some subs. I considered night crickets, but that would probably get annoying fast.

There’s also jungle sounds but those vary greatly in volume and can get quite crazy. I wonder how people sleep in jungles camps and settlements.

3 Likes

Ia it possible to have a hour long classical piece as a mask?

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t go too quiet. I think many classical pieces are license-free. Still, you’d have to wait until the ability to select your own masking sound on building, as there would be too many people that don’t like listening to an hour of classical music.

1 Like

wait so the new masked options will also be availiable if i bought major title like emperor? ill see it added in the downloads tab?

what is the sound of wood… do you mean like trees rustling?

or will we finally hear what a tree falling in the forest when no one is around to here it sounds like? :slight_smile:

1 Like

light rain would be cool

or thunderstorm masked

3 Likes

name embedded in major titles means when i purchase ill be able to add my name to the title? how is it different from not name embedded tracks? and will it take effect for already purchased products?

isn’t that what we have now? Or is a babbling brook distinct than a trickling stream?

this would be epic, and from my understanding…shamanic drums can also create alpha or theta wave brain states, which is better for receptivity to suggestions.

Remind me a little of Legacy if I am remembering correctly

can we have a final week warning, to get any products before the embedded only is the only option?
I’ll want to have all the no-name classics around.

all these answers are above in the thread
I’ll answer them anyway
name-embedded more effective, less reconciliation
it will most likely not be free for those who have already purchased products
it will most likely be cheaper for those who have already purchased products
Terminus and T2 will be available for a higher price for all titles

2 Likes

I don’t know, man, some of the YouTube fireplace videos I’ve listened to seem like they would be a decent masking track, though to be fair I have zero experience with masking anything. You may very well be right.

Thunderstorms would be amazing as well, like @Azriel said!

Will Ultima be one of the build options on the q-store?

some heavy rain here, cozy inside, more heavy rain pounding down
and them BAM,
THUNDER
lightning flashes in your mind’s eye
the rain continues to pound
as your mind shift and changes forever.

1 Like

I just came from the Libertine thread. Thanks for making me feel better.

There’s a memory I have of this one time when I was sitting on the back porch reading a book. It was a fully wooden porch with a glass roof and windows (a bit like a greenhouse), a few indoor palm plants around and a forest out back. There was a gentle rain going. The combination of the tapping on the roof combined with the smell of wet forest was so amazing.

Saint, could you digitize that? :wink:

It’s more like standing next to a raging river while in a monsoon rainfall. :slight_smile:

Every once in a while you can hear drops fall if you listen carefully.

Correct. Theta, usually. They use it for journeying. I think it would be great to use with subs. Or even things like running at a steady pace (as long as you don’t cross busy roads).

That would be cheating. :wink:

That happens once in a while. It’s easy enough. if the lowest volume in the track is loud enough that it can mask a human voice, it can work. And of course, the range between the lowest and highest volume can’t be too high.

I love the sound though. I like meditating next to a campfire or fireplace, the sounds are soothing and there’s a lot of energy there.

Yup, as long as there’s a rain as well it can work.

Unless there’s a new Ultima format that works on standard scripts, no. But I haven’t heard anything about it, so it might happen.

1 Like

I would switch to aircraft cabin / box fan if these ever were an option.

The soothing sounds of an Antonov AN-22 during take-off.

3 Likes

Big congratulations SubClub!
Exciting news and overall major progress. The new standard is efficient in all angles possible.
Gotta start saving up the moolah for name embedding every single title in my arsenal.
Also pretty excited to see not only the new upcoming hidden subs, but the new masked tracks.
Something different to the rain at least.

When I was doing the Ultima trial and stopped my stack I replaced that sound for sleeping with an amazing white noise sound that I loved.

My sound mask request is white noise.

Music becomes unbearable very quickly as a subliminal mask. For me the best cover sound is simply the most neutral sound.

I am ok with the present mask, but I loved that white noise sound.

1 Like

Where can we find the module packs?

I our camp you hear thousand of frogs at night and somehow they create one big sound that sounds like a wave. Very hypnotic and relaxing