Q-Status discussion

The ability to separate orgasm from ejaculation. idk if SMX2U has this in there already.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please see the above 3 posts.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign why is it last night when i listened to my emperor custom. It felt like i was leaving my body ?. Like when i closed my eyes i felt an out of body experience.

2 Likes

Running Khan Mixed with medici right now, but I can’t really tell since I’m not going out… But online I can say the way I speak is beautiful!

2 Likes

Bonus effects of the Terminus build. :smile:

1 Like

So HOME is working its magic but how White Tiger ?

1 Like

I think the relationship elements of HoM actually works in good synergy with Khan’s social aspect. Medici is also a very dominant sub, which can explain how well it goes with Khan since they both bring their type of social dominance.

1 Like

I know we have a module but it would be nice to have a single stage programme for I.T/computer programmers, support technicians, project managers.

1 Like

It really would be nice, but this single stage would make you incredible at all technologies not just coding hmm make the mind wonder

1 Like

@NinjaFox i was thinking it does not have to be specifically for coding but covers learning technology in a broad sense.

1 Like

Definitely i think everyone in tech would have to help with ideas when it come to building this one, but subclub will decide, can even help with running a tech base company, maximizing your use of operatin systems, adapting to changing tech, help with software management and switching
Just me rebelling on smh let see what happen

2 Likes

Any updates on name-embedded mains? Would love to run DR name-embedded :smiley:

2 Likes

@Fire can we please have a module that helps balance both brain hemispheres ?

1 Like

Isn’t it included in QL?

1 Like

Yeah but a specific module would be nice so i can slot it into my emperor custom

1 Like

Is that even scientifically possible or is this another new age spiritual thing?

Is what scientifically possible? And, I noticed that you seem to have a disdain for certain things that aren’t “scientific.” I’m here to tell you, this is a limiting belief that will harm your results. I’m a man of science too, but some of the stuff we’ve seen while testing these products defies all the tenets of modern “science.” That’s because, while people claims that modern science is the arbiter of truth, in actuality, the industry has become very monolithic and closed minded. We have so many people claiming that subliminals don’t work, that it’s just the placebo effect, and yet a huge amount of people here will literally quote the script in their posts without realizing it.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign Since I am working on cultivating a growth mindset what do you suggest?

2 Likes

Did you know that the biggest cause of cynism is a closed Crown Chakra?

1 Like

Two things. First, yes it’s possible. The hemispheres can be upregulated or downregulated.

Second, science itself can be restricted by the assumptions, culture, or Zeitgeist. @SaintSovereign

I like to think that until someone achieves something that’s never been done, it’s delusional. After it’s achieved, it’s just another fact.

2 Likes