Q Modules Requests

in commercial breaks are many subliminal instructions. different type, visual, in many layers . make your self more open for subliminal informations would be litle bit brainwashing experience

1 Like

Fire did sort of answer you already:

That said, the speed by which the brain processes the messages it receives is like a muscle. And like a muscle, there are ways to influence its development.

Yup, you will be very happy with the Q storeā€™s ā€œResults Enhancementā€ category indeed.

Yours truly,

The Dude

4 Likes

Results enhancement: Iā€™m curious now.

2 Likes

Only now? Took you this long to get curious? Iā€™m impressed. :wink:

1 Like

Do you remember (roughly or exactly) how many modules are in this category?!

Full Blue Skies

In my mind thereā€™s a difference between being too easily influenced by subliminals from media, and being able to process subs more easily. Or at least they should be.

Easy Darkie. Sarcasm has teeth.

2 Likes

ā€œDarkieā€ :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Remember? Nope. But itā€™s 44 at the moment Iā€™m writing this. Some geared toward improving your mind, some toward removing blocks preventing you from achieving better results. So itā€™s not all about improving your mental capacity, thereā€™s some healing in that category as well.

Wouldnā€™t do anybody any good, it was written for Saintā€™s brain. The module in the Q store is the part that is usable.

Sorry. :dog::house:

Still better than ā€œDPā€ with its multiple meanings.

2 Likes

Yeah. Which is why Iā€™ve never used it.

Darkie is specific and free from that minefield.

When used strategically, it teaches me humility. So I am grateful, even though I donā€™t always like it.

Anyways, back to the topicā€¦

1 Like

I am sure Darkie absolutely didnā€™t mean me when he said that

1 Like

Someone use the Time Stone and launch the Q store alreadyā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad that the Q store is coming. I had dreams of this the day before I first joined and started using subliminals here.

What if youā€™ve already experienced the Q store in the future and were so amazed with the results you decided to give yourself amnesia and go back in time to re-experience the opening all over again.

1 Like

But why would you ever want to start again unless youā€™re like ā€œhey I shouldā€™ve swapped these 5 modules out for these other 5?ā€

2 Likes

I know its a strange idea but what about a sub that would help you quantum jump in an ideal parallel worldā€¦ Where you are you but rich and with a Harem and all your desires come to fruition at the thought of itā€¦ Hahaha would be a great experience. Transurfing style.

1 Like

Well, if I could bring a USB stick with me, itā€™s a nice way to create unlimited subs for the price of 1. :grin:

1 Like

Time doesnā€™t exist. There is no past or future - only the present which we which manifest into 3D through our sense of awareness.

So actually if you want to go into a parallel world, all that needs changing is the ability to change focus.

2 Likes