Q Modules Requests

You mean the ā€œPermission to Daydreamā€ module? :wink:

Isnā€™t it sort of identical to a Daily Meditation kind of module? For me, visualization is done during meditation.

Thereā€™s 112 modules in the Qodex already, now if only I could figure out how they are sortedā€¦

1 Like

Where did yiu get the number 112?

1 Like

If I told you that, Saint would have to kill me. :slight_smile:

Letā€™s call it a teaser and see if I get away with it.

1 Like

Dang. Any teasers on the release date? Still May?

1 Like

I vote for more of the quantum limitless content thats not included in stark to run with stark, and access concentration like malkuth said.
And skill advancement/mastery like someone said. those can all be features of a limitless module thats better to run with major programs that already have some limitless.

1 Like

Do you want me dead? Have you seen what Fire looks like? He can crush me like a soda can. :slight_smile:

I think itā€™s not life-threatening for me to tell you that Q-Squared is on its way. And although I have lost all my faith in USPS considering they havenā€™t moved a single international package since the end of March while AliExpress ships all over the planet for free within weeks straight from COVID ground zeroā€¦

Sorry, bit frustrated thereā€¦

Anyways, Saint is using the time to work on the adjustments to the Q-store. As you can imagine, itā€™s a bit different than just clicking on ā€œAdd to cartā€ on a product page.

And on top of the store-part, since every Q-sub is essentially customized, thereā€™s something going on in the back to turn your order into a neat little set of subs. What that is would take more months of QL for me to understand.

But while he works on that, taking a break to enjoy that awesome feeling of unwrapping shiny new PC components and wondering how a handful of sand can possibly cost so much, other people are working on the software.

As far as I know, the expectation is still May. And with two weeks to go, it should be doable Iā€™d think. Unless Q runs on Windows. :wink:

3 Likes

@DarkPhilosopher do you know if our suggestions will even be considered for the launch of Q at this point as I imagine everyone is busy working on the whole interface?

2 Likes

Although Iā€™m sure they all have mutiple skillsets, Saint chooses to work on the site/frontend and a group of coders that have forgotten what the sun looks like are working on the software.

As far as I know, Fire chose to do neither of those things. Which leaves him free to script, script and script. Although he rarely graces us with a comment as long as others are supporting the forum, he may very well be reading this thread and getting new ideas from it.

If the ideas are manifested already, or will be at launch day, I canā€™t say. I personally would not expect all the requests for physical changes to be present as modules yet, but you never know. I have seen some suggestions that are within the realm of possibilities right now though.

2 Likes

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :muscle::leg::foot::fist::fist::bone:

7 Likes

Well, I did say ā€œallā€ the requests, so Iā€™m probably still right. If not, Iā€™ll request Penis Enlargement and still be right. :wink:

Imagine the look on my face if the store opens and thereā€™s a PE module.

Serum X? Curiouser and curiouser. Let the speculation begin.

EDIT: Just want to add that Iā€™m playing that YT video now. The image that springs to mind is the Q-store site showing a countdown to when it opens with this music playing in a loop as weā€™re staring at it waiting for the ā€œdoorsā€ to open and run in like tv-stereotype housewives on Black Friday.

Oh, and I am now requesting Spanish Fly X obviously. Bring on the aphrodisiacs! :wink:

2 Likes

Quantum Limitless Stage 3 Iron Throne

• a slimmed-down version of St3 only focused on studying, ending distractions, QL understanding but without this: ā€œBut, here is where the limits are truly surpassed, because with Quantum Focus Mode you will become able to see any outcome, you will be able to see the underlying mechanisms of anything. Even the more abstract concepts such as reality you will be able to see its mechanisms, leading to profound realizations in your life. Be it relationships, wealth, self-improvementā€¦ Anything.ā€
1 Like

Weā€™ve got a penis enlargement module. :wink:
Aight, no more leaks for today.

4 Likes

images%20(17)

1 Like

If that works it would scientifically prove that subs are legit, cause the results are actually measurable.

You do realize itā€™s not me youā€™re hurting with that post, but all the people on this forum that would have been rolling on the floor on release day and rushing to rub my face in it and knock the high and mighty DarkPhilosopher of his ambassadorial seat (after buying their Q custom)? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah, wasnā€™t meant to hurt anyone, I didnā€™t read everyoneā€™s whole posts. Blue Skies has me in a good mood and I decided to be a bit generous with leaking some information. Wait until yaā€™ll get hold of the Lion IV module. :wink:

2 Likes

Uh-huhā€¦ :wink:

LATE EDIT: He lasted 17 minutes. A clear case of premature spoiling. :slight_smile:

Lion IV??? What a spectacular name. I love lions.

Any chance it has a health and/or eyesight module, @SaintSovereign?

@DarkPhilosopher whats your thoughts on Serum X ? Face morphing technology ? is Saint pulling our legs ? or is he being serious.

That screenshot was pulled directly from the Q store backend. :stuck_out_tongue: