Official SubTMW Cup - May 2020 - Vote in Progress

That moment when you fully understand the message in the post above this one.

5 Likes

The moment when you wonder how you even made it this far, then remember you are an awesome motherfucker

3 Likes

That moment when you realize that you got tricked by reconciliation…again

2 Likes

That moment when you start to get really excited about the upcoming Q launch

1 Like

That moment when the Q store goes down just as you are about to complete your payment because too many people are on it simultaneously on Launch Day and CloudFlare thinks its a DoS attack. :wink:

1 Like

That moment when the Q store opens and there is a PE module.

1 Like

That moment when you know that a PE module is officially coming but it is not what @DarkPhilosopher is referring to.

1 Like

That moment when you think you shouldn’t be saying the P-word everywhere, knowing full well somebody will get you for it.

Yes, I’m sure there is a Physical Exercise module coming (too). :slight_smile:

1 Like

The moment when it is also not a Physical Exercise module one is talking about

Okay I will stop this now :smile:

1 Like

That moment when SaintSovereign is dropping hints of new Q modules and you get so excited you can barely wait for the launch

You could wait before then? :wink:

That moment when you realize the sun was still up when you figured you’d answer a few posts on this forum.

That moment when it turns out the PE module works a little too well…

That moment when SubClub releases its ultimate, ultimate masculinity subliminal to the masses…
Grinning

The moment when Saint announced that Mind’s Eye would be ready during the weekend.

1 Like

That moment when I figure out what was supposed to be in that third box before friday overlayed it with SMX.

3 Likes

That moment when DarkPhilosopher finds out what the other PE stands for :wink:

2 Likes

That moment when you are improving yourself while the rest of the world is going crazy in quarantine

1 Like

That moment when Saint figures he no longer needs any healing subs since he has nothing left to heal.

2 Likes

That moment when you start to see the first profound results of running Terminus

2 Likes

The moment when Q-store is officially declared open.

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator
4 Likes