Q Modules Requests

Amazing can you maybe share what these new modules are ? i don’t mean now perhaps next week.Go and get some sleep now :wink:

2 Likes

Keep in mind it was the middle of the night, there may be typos. :slight_smile:

Still, even without those 30 modules, people would be happy with a module list. Something tells me people would even be happy with only the titles without any descriptions. The guessing game can be fun.

1 Like

Optimised weight loss modules with different approaches and outcomes, and maybe with different Bmi starting point. Since weight loss industry is huge business it may attract new level of customers in future .

@DarkPhilosopher i appreciate that you have signed a NDA however can you give the loyal members of subliminal forum a piece of what is to come ? Perhaps hints in the form of riddles ?

Not if I want to make it to the “inner” inner circle. I’m now hovering on the “outer” inner circle. SubClub’s got layers. :slight_smile:

I love the idea of riddles though. That could be fun to do.

Or one of those strike-through puzzles. After you’ve crossed out all the names of the programs already in the normal store, the letters that are left over form the names of several Q store modules. Some you would recognize, some you would have to guess what they do.

That’s a fun idea too.

Stand up comedian module. Where you automatically learn from your favorite comedians

***************** Q Coming Soon ***********************

A tall figure stands in the dark with a knowing smile on his face his long cloak blowing in the wind. Raphael approaches…

Raphael: DarkPhilosopher come on spill the beans we want to know whats in store

DarkPhilosopher turns his head away and laughs his hair blowing in the wind. Then turns to Raphael

DarkPhilosopher “The modules will bring you joy or bring you sorrow however through the mists of sorrow you will see the joy and the happiness young Raphael”

Raphael is perplexed he looks down at the ground then looks up and his jaw drops.

DarkPhilosopher has vanished.

4 Likes

I have no idea what to call this genre that @TheBoxingScientist has pioneered, but I’m here for it.

3 Likes

Ooh, I want to try one…

BEACH HOUSE. UNDISCLOSED LOCATION. NOON.

The sun is reflected on the Aurora Prize for Awakening Humanity statue. The curtains wave slightly on the breeze. Two figures stand by the open door. Another sits in meditation on a yoga mat.

Saint: Do you think he’s gonna be okay?

Fire: He’ll be fine, he’s tough.

The meditating figure stands up.

DarkPhilosopher: Told y’all we shouldn’t have shown him.

Saint: Go check on him, would you?

DarkPhilosopher walks out of the sunny office past the highly secured room filled with racks of data-crunching Q servers and into a lounge area, grabbing a smoothie on the way. He hands the smoothie to the hunched over figure sitting on the couch.

DarkPhilosopher: Feelin’ better?

Blackadder: How can you expect me to write a trailer for THIS?!

DarkPhilosopher (amused): Very carefully?

Blackadder: There are no words in the English language.

DarkPhilosopher: Fire told us we had to wait until mankind was ready. But y’all kept insisting. Now, maybe you know why we wanted to wait.

Blackadder: Well, you could have given me a taste first, not throw me into the deep end.

DarkPhilosopher: It doesn’t work like that. It’s either all or nothing. Look, maybe you should just keep it simple and do what we did.

Blackadder (hopeful): What’s that?

DarkPhilosopher: Go onto the forum and just say…

FADE TO BLACK.

ALL WILL BE REVEALED ON Q-DAY

3 Likes

Haha, @TheBoxingScientist. Jaw dropping on the floor alright.

1 Like

Holy mother of Jesus. I’m excited.

We are probably LESS than 2 weeks away from the launch guys.

Man oh man.

It’d be great if @SaintSovereign could at least reveal some of the pricing structure, so we can start saving up them dollarzz for subliminal domination :yum:

1 Like

I think we are looking at the launch next week unless i am mistaken.

1 Like

The last time i heard Saint talk about it, it was “end of may/beginning of june” response.

I hope YOU are right : )

1 Like

Renet dont worry i believe it will be next week we should have some visibility by wednesday.

Perhaps you get into the inner inner circle by running Inner Circle Terminus^3 .

Quantum Terminus

ominous music

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher will Saint and Fire be offering early bird payments. Where by you order in advance before the date ?

Let’s see, to add that functionality, the store would have to be re-designed. How much longer are you willing to wait? :slight_smile:

Logically, the only way to order in advance is to have access to the store. And once you have access to the store, everybody has access to the store. And so there are no early birds, only the people that made it to the store before it got overwhelmed and crashed, and people that came in after its recovery.

So I’d say that would be a no.

The pricing model is probably already giving Saint a headache, with nearly 200 modules and a varying amount of modules per subliminal. Will every module have the same price, or will some be “bigger” than others (my core & support module theory above).

Anyways, wasn’t this thread about suggestions for new modules? If Fire made another 30 of them, what’s to say some of your suggestions aren’t among them?

Law of Instantaneous State Transference

Pretty self explanatory.

Personally I would like to see most of the modules be useful in different situations, be it on a social interaction, sales call, learning, meditation etc. Not that the one I suggested above is…

2 Likes

We are leaning toward one flat fee per title created, with a cap on how many modules can be included. We’re thinking somewhere between 15 - 20, given the fact that too many will render the subliminal useless.

8 Likes