Q Modules Requests

Haha, @TheBoxingScientist. Jaw dropping on the floor alright.

1 Like

Holy mother of Jesus. Iā€™m excited.

We are probably LESS than 2 weeks away from the launch guys.

Man oh man.

Itā€™d be great if @SaintSovereign could at least reveal some of the pricing structure, so we can start saving up them dollarzz for subliminal domination :yum:

1 Like

I think we are looking at the launch next week unless i am mistaken.

1 Like

The last time i heard Saint talk about it, it was ā€œend of may/beginning of juneā€ response.

I hope YOU are right : )

1 Like

Renet dont worry i believe it will be next week we should have some visibility by wednesday.

Perhaps you get into the inner inner circle by running Inner Circle Terminus^3 .

Quantum Terminus

ominous music

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher will Saint and Fire be offering early bird payments. Where by you order in advance before the date ?

Letā€™s see, to add that functionality, the store would have to be re-designed. How much longer are you willing to wait? :slight_smile:

Logically, the only way to order in advance is to have access to the store. And once you have access to the store, everybody has access to the store. And so there are no early birds, only the people that made it to the store before it got overwhelmed and crashed, and people that came in after its recovery.

So Iā€™d say that would be a no.

The pricing model is probably already giving Saint a headache, with nearly 200 modules and a varying amount of modules per subliminal. Will every module have the same price, or will some be ā€œbiggerā€ than others (my core & support module theory above).

Anyways, wasnā€™t this thread about suggestions for new modules? If Fire made another 30 of them, whatā€™s to say some of your suggestions arenā€™t among them?

Law of Instantaneous State Transference

Pretty self explanatory.

Personally I would like to see most of the modules be useful in different situations, be it on a social interaction, sales call, learning, meditation etc. Not that the one I suggested above isā€¦

2 Likes

We are leaning toward one flat fee per title created, with a cap on how many modules can be included. Weā€™re thinking somewhere between 15 - 20, given the fact that too many will render the subliminal useless.

8 Likes

I donā€™t if it already has been requested, these are already part of general subliminals, but it might be interesting to boost those characteristics even more with some special modules that could personnalise some major titles which are already excellent :

• Courage and fearlessness booster
  • Social dominance booster
  • Endless energy levels
  • Charisma enchancer
  • Positivity enchancer
  • Confidence boost
  • Carefreeness
  • Social frame control (could be mixed with social dominance, i think dominance is strongly social since there is always a relationship in domination)
  • Ambition booster
  • Extreme strength
  • Winner mindset (this one is a little more complex haha)
  • Perseverence booster
  • Focus control (focusing on girls when going out or talking to a girl and on work when workingā€¦ could also go with presence to the moment)
  • Presence to the moment
    ā€¦
    The list could go on, itā€™s basically the principle that is important

But it is basically an idea to balance the custom subs, for example, I really love Emperor, but it makes me antisocial. Really love StarkQ but for me it misses a little bit of the dominance from Emperor or Khanā€¦ or simply if you know you want to focus more on a certain aspect of you for the next year, add the booster to the stack and put them there. Someone struggulling with anxiety could add carefreeness booster to help the anxiety even more.

Also quick question, was the Q store date announced on the forum? Never tryed a name embedded sub, but am really curious what would happen in your subconcious if it hear your own nameā€¦ it just grab your attention so fast when your name is pronounced!

5 Likes

Be careful of what you wish forā€¦ you might just constantly unplug your earphones to check if someone was calling youā€¦ I keed I keedā€¦

2 Likes

Yeeeep! I will turn around every minutes!

@SaintSovereign - I hope the physical healing component of Emperor Fitness can be turned into a Physical Health Module. That would be useful to a lot of people here.

3 Likes

I was thinking one for the nuts could complement the penis enlargement module.

• Better Circulation
  • Better and balanced hormone production
  • Reverse any varicoceles
  • Improve fertility
  • etc

I donā€™t know if such a thing is possible, but I thought Iā€™d trow it out there.

4 Likes

Photographic memory?
Polyglot boost - the ability to learn and switch languages with ease

8 Likes

Silver Tongue module - gives the user an edge on verbal warfare.

Lie Detector Module - automatically know when someone is lying

Aura of the Immortals - dominating aura

Aura of Iresistibility for men

Muscle Magic

5 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - bro. Need a module to be able to attract enough money to be able to buy all these modules #moduleception

2 Likes

@Lion :joy:

2 Likes