Q Modules Requests

Sounds like a mix of telepathy + Akashic records access + mindā€™s eyeā€™s eidetic memory.

Seems like a wild idea, till you realize that you could get a very close replica of this with RoM :eyes:

1 Like

Elon Musk will hire you.

1 Like

Haha. My aspiration is that I will be the one doing the hiring :wink:

1 Like

I feel like these older pre order stack modules should either be upgraded to new ā€œstackā€ titles or Q modules

And the Covid Aegis should be upgraded to ZP v2

2 Likes

Vote here and now for this module!

Lust for life is waiting for you :wink:

2 Likes

Hello what words would not be allowed here?

See here what the module entails and if you wish to see it come to fruition be sure to upvote the module straight to the stars!!!.. and beyond! :dizzy:

Thank you for your time and effort!

Virtues embodiment, a module that develops within your character the Seven holy virtues, one for each energy centers, with a touch of holiness to it that is felt by all who come in contact with you.

Can probably be partially taken from Chosen.

This would be one of the most important modules for always keeping you strictly within the divine, never being dumb enough to think you can do harm to others without recompensation, and it should also naturally keep YOU from harmā€™s wayā€¦

Should constantly keep you feeling pure, holy, and divine.

This will also bring you in contact with divine beings of like nature for the virtues themselves are said beings, in a different world/dimension.

Always protected!!!

@Fire please this module would help so much!!!

Itā€™s also the the secret of the septagon

:dove::grin::dove:

Happy new year!!! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll likely post a proper submission on the Roadmap soon but hereā€™s a draft of a Q Module that Iā€™d like to see on the store.

:grinning: Perfect Gums and Teeth

Two components:-

1. Heal, grow and reshape (receding) gums. Helpful for those who have periodontal disease and/or those who wish to have healthier, more attractive gums.
  2. Heal, remineralize and repair teeth alongside physically changing the symmetry of the teeth in mouth.

Pair with Enchanting Smile to develop both healthy gums and teeth alongside a physically attractive smile.

Any suggestions before I add this to the Roadmap?

I wanted to add this since Iā€™ve noticed my gums have been receding faster than Iā€™d like and Iā€™m worried of losing my teeth young. Also noticed thereā€™s a lack of modules targeting the mouth area specifically - which I think is a fairly underrated part of the body since itā€™s part of the face. I might send a submission for a Lips and Tongue module separately later too.

@Lion any suggestions?

7 Likes

Excellent idea. Will upvote it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s already on the list, but not really developed yet:

3 Likes

@Beowulf - have added your points as a comment to the request @Mithras has mentioned in the previous post. With due credit of course.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciate it, thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

QL STAGE 1 without the healing. Just the nervous system /brain restoration. Super underrated core but sometimes that healing can be harsh af

5 Likes

How about a Quantum Reality Q-Module.

This module would focus on helping individuals shift their perception of reality from a traditional Newtonian perspective to a more quantum perspective, where everything is seen as energy and vibration.

By shifting oneā€™s perception of reality to a more quantum perspective, individuals may experience greater awareness and understanding of the interconnectedness of things, as well as a deeper sense of purpose and meaning in life.

This module could be particularly valuable for individuals who are interested in quantum physics or anyone seeking a deeper understanding of the nature of reality.

This Module could help individuals tap into a whole new level of consciousness and understanding. :thinking:

2 Likes

Revelation of mind
Awakened perception
SAM//VANA
Wheel of Creation

Can all do that in their own ways.

2 Likes

:eyes: very nice. I will look into those for my custom.

Fluid Workflow
Finding, learning, creating the right tools, hotkeys, menus, shortcuts, macros, and whatnot to blaze through digital work. Be it 2d/3d art, programming, trading, system administration or other stuffs.

Do the most big important things first before diving into in tiny details to make it "perfect"er.

1 Like

Is Victory calls modules inspired by this?

2 Likes

Could we get a module that focus solely on the executive function, since we can currrent only get this in the executive and commander cores.
@SaintSovereign @Fire

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Could we a module that enhances your overall ability for conscious guidance. I know modules that build the connect with the conscious and Subconscious probably do this.

But make the module in a way where the Subconscious teaches to conscious or trains it to do so.

Am thinking Submodel AI training might be good for this

1 Like