Q Modules Requests

Sorely Needed Modules, why are these not in the store!!!

BRIDGEBUILDER (wealth)

While there are many subliminals geared towards manifesting wealth, money, and opportunity, bridgebuilder is a one-of-a-kind module dedicated specifically towards using those opportunities correcctly, in order to have the money you make now be the catalyst to your entire financial future.

Saving, investing, managing, and budgeting your finances properly are the cornerstone of wealth, but in a society like ours, the emphasis is always about working to making the money, not making the money work for you. Bridgebuilder will help you use that money in the most effective way possible to achieve your short and long term goals. It’ll work on impulsive spending, it’ll get you in-the-know on the highest return but safest investments you can make, and most importantly it’ll help you connect to your ultimate why relating to finances. Why do you work? What is this money for in the first place? It will help you connect to your financial goals and then help you use that money as the bridge to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be. Note: this is a sub entirely about using money responsibiliy, not about making more and more money from income generating means. However, it will help you invest your money in a way that suits your goals, whether that’s short term or long term, but it will prioritize safer investments over more risky ones, which may include a strategy of diversifying into many many risky investments to reduce risk, if that’s where you want to take it. If you feel that the best investment you can make with your money is your lifestyle, then Bridgebuilder can help there, too. Bridgebuilder will work alongside your goals and help you accomplish what you’ve always wanted to accomplish, taking the best of organization perfected, mastermind, and some of our most advanced wealth scripting from our best titles, narrowed down specifically to long term wealth management. Like Way Of ROI, it will help you find the purchases/investments you can make that will have the highest ROI imaginable, in all domains of life. What kind of apartment will get you the highest ROI/value for your buck? What kind of investments will secure the goals you’re looking for? What kind of equipment in your home will get you to where you want to go and more. All your dreams are possible when you use Bridgebuilder to get your money working for you.

Instant Connection (social, status, wealth)

Like instant spark, but for platonic connections overall.

Instant Connection compared to Instant Spark is like comparing Transcendental Connection to Soul Connection. Same function, different target.

Instant Connection will help you create an instant sense of trust and rapport with anyone you meet, be that romantic, platonic, friend, family, business, customer service representatives, and even strangers. It will create a whirlwind of trust, respect, interest, and curiosity in them that can not be ignored, even if it’s not noticed on the surface level, it’ll be obvious in the way that they stop to listen to what you have to say and remove the usual skepticism they’d feel just meeting someone for the first time. Perfect for sales, socialites, travellers, or even people who work in a job that requires them to coordinate with people in other positions/companies frequently. Instant Connection is your ticket to nailing the first impression the first time and every time.

Horizons (results enhancer, romance, wealth, emotional healing)

We all know that success comes from long term thinking. Horizons is a module specifically designed to get you thinking in as long-term a way that’s suitable for you. Did you know that the most successful CEO’s think in 5-10+ year time frames? Successful start up CEO’s think 2-3 years out. Employees think 2-6 weeks out, and drug addicts think 1-2 days, or sometimes even hours, into the future at most? Thinking long-term is the cornerstone of personal and professional success. It’s the cornerstone of a loving relationship, knowing that in the short term passion is there but in the long term, values are aligned. The key to being happy in 10 years is knowing how you want the next decade to look like now, obviously, but did you know that the key to being happy NOW is knowing that you’re guaranteeing yourself the life that you want for your future, without sacrificing on the present at all? Horizons will help you align so that every day is the best day of your life, now and forever more, and that every day brings with it the sense of accomplishment that you’re doing what needs to get done to make your dreams a reality in the easiest, most satisfying, even fun way humanly possible.

@Azriel @Hoppa @Invictus @Malkuth @ksub @Pyro @Palpatine @Vesper @Monarch @SaintSovereign

12 Likes

There’s a book about this.

Here’s a quick article: Levels Of Work | Elliot Jacques' Requisite Organisation

3 Likes

100% Agree.

I think the future holds A LOT of great things for customs. @SaintSovereign

1 Like

@Niles you said you wanted to manage money better, this module sounds perfect for you! it’s not out yet but with popular support I’m sure it will be

i put this one here to bring back ultima in some way if possible

Is there a “find your purpose” module?

Quite a few look through emotional healing and spirituality categories.

Off the top of my head, I could see

• I am (limiting beliefs stopping from purpose)
  • RoM core (direct)
  • Genesis Core (direct)
  • misimbrunnr (wisdom to choose right purpose)
  • inner blaze (fired up by the purpose available to you)
  • wheel of creation (purpose is the question what are you going to create?)

Divinely protected

Perhaps this is far fetched but is it possible to create a module to protect you from certain situations, people, from being wronged, taken advantage of, being used or anything where you are treated in a way that you don’t deserve. (whether physical, mental or spiritual)

And is it possible to add a karmic element? Like if someone does you dirty… bad luck and misfortune comes their way in the name of karma :innocent:

5 Likes

I think Virtue Series: Patience also has elements of this… “Shows you to be truly patient for your goals” there’s a note in there about something like that.

Virtue Series: Temperance, to a certain extent, helps you delay gratification and set longer term goals.

Good combo, the two of them, for something like “Horizons”

1 Like

The title “Divinely Protected” instantly brought me to thinking about not just protecting yourself, but also your loved ones and those under your “protection” literally and spiritually

4 Likes

Agreed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

This, I love it. Let’s leave out the bad karma part. Perhaps return the negative energy to its source.

4 Likes

Yes exactly, return the negativity to it’s source… to hurt them with the same energy they hurt/tried to hurt me (or whoever uses this hypothetical module) with. :slight_smile:

(Perhaps they could learn a harsh lesson from such an experience :innocent: )

4 Likes

Great karmic gif!

3 Likes

Fear of failure can we overcome this with a module

1 Like

Divinely Protected sounds even better.

1 Like

I’m repeating a suggestion here, but this discussion made me think of it.
The Armor. Hardens the mind against insults abuse, and other attempts to tear the user down.
A lot of us start our journeys in a hostile situation, and a lot of us have reported that when we start to raise in value, confidence, status, and self esteem, the people around us consciously or unconsciously try to “put us back in our place”.
This module would shield us from psychological and emotional damage from any person who tries this.
There would be no return to sender effect, and if anything it would actually reduce the urge to fight back (unless that were absolutely necessary) it just keeps it from doing any harm.

3 Likes

Looks like a guy i know, lol

Trustworthy inner voice

Maybe a good module will be something like when you would consider a voice from subliminal very trustworthy and almost as your own, thus the effect from that custom will be maybe something similar to QTKS.

1 Like

Sounds like you are describing: merger of worlds and intuition enhancer, also perhaps wayfinder