Q Modules Experiences

Has anyone had experience with The Architect that you had more energy?

1 Like

Yep, i used the architect, Fusion optimized and energetic Development xi together though. Had so much energy that i couldn’t sleep!

In hindsight, the architect or fusion optimized would be enough for me

3 Likes

Thanks, I am using fusion optimized but it is not the powerhouse of energy however I am very glad for this module. I have it in every time I am using a custom. It lead me many times to very good decisions either regarding diet or supplements.

1 Like

Anyone has an experienc with “I AM” module?

2 Likes

I’m including Fearsome in my custom because I’ve gotten unwanted attention and I guess you could even say bullying and harassment type stuff. I have certainly been like a sensitive nice guy type, I have no need to talk about other people and not the type to say anything bad.

A bit of an empath for sure. I’ve tried the love route but that’s what got me a lot of unwanted attention. So I’m currently on Survival Instinct as it’s helping to get me out of the fight or flight habit of being too aware and I guess having somewhat of an overwhelming freeze effect, probably due to past traumas. Just to help me feel safe and deal well with the pressure of having to deal with more input as an empath and not wanting to get into fights or have problems.

I guess that may be inevitable but Survival Instinct is helping me get rid of those bad habits of avoiding problems and therefore attracting them also. Like I mean if you’re trying to avoid problems and fights, to other people it looks like you’re afraid or else you want to fight. So that could contribute to unwanted attentions.

So to me it seems Fearsome is kind of a return to sender module, like you wish or intend ill will upon me then it gets returned to you in you being filled with fear. I dont’ take any joy in that but I feel like it’s a necessary module in my custom.

I’m wondering are there any other modules that have this sort of backfire effect? Like you intend ill will or any kind and it’s like you’re only bringing things on yourself and therefore being repelled from messing with me and my life?

2 Likes

Dream Traveler

Has anyone had lucid dreams with this module?

Yes, it does everything it says. It makes you very aware of manipulation, whether it’s positive or negative. Even something as simple as watching a Tv commercial, I’d find myself analyzing it and all it’s intricacies.

It’s also great for passive situations. Times where you may not even notice you’re being manipulated, you just seem to handle it perfectly. Im talking shit tests from women, jokes at your expense, people shouting at you, “woah is me” personalities.

I think it’s a very underrated module and it deserves more praise. This module will increase your status, social skills, attractiveness, and confidence.

Anyone surrounded by insufferable people, AMOG’s and generally toxic people will find great use in this module.

And a last sort of side note, as you make it clear to others that you cannot be manipulated emotionally, people will stop trying. They’ll finally leave you alone. That was my favourite part of this module. The amount of peace I found from just that made this module a must have for me.

11 Likes

Very good explanation of the difference between beautiful and sexy.
For example
Physicality Shifter – Sexiness vs Apollon

2 Likes

Anyone can share their experience of Manipulus ?

How does it compare to pcc? Any use to add both in a custom?

2 Likes

Does anyone have some experience with it? What does it do? Manifestation or just handling plates?

Anyone with experience with Vortexdive Crucible?

What about energetic augmentation and restoration. anyone have feedback?

Today I listened to my SI/Spartan custom for 1:30-One minute, thirty seconds… I got a great mood boost. I think this is Joie De Vivre popping through for sure.

“Enjoying life, loving your ambitions, having fun working towards your goals, walking your journey with joy. It is a great gift in life. Joie de Vivre helps you achieve this gift.”

2 Likes

King Radiance New Experience:

6 Likes

Hegemon or kings radiance?

1 Like

Oops wrong name, King Radiance

Something about hegemon?

1 Like

Event more relevant now, a lot of my work is focused on leadership and networking and Hegemon has helped with that personal and professional wise. Haven’t really noticed the romance part but charisma wise it helps. It gives you that X factor that just attracts people naturally.

3 Likes

I can second that. I got JdV in my health/training sub. Rowing, lifting and selfcare are a lot more fun these days. Maybe JdV will become a stable in all subs working on difficult or boring topics.

I am really looking Forward to the “reward” element in new subs Saint mentioned.