Q Module Questions

Maybe “virtue series: Temperance”

3 Likes

Have you used Limit Destroyer, Rebirth for a three cycles ?

1 Like

Unfortunately no.

@Malkuth any advice on which module to choose for the issue I mentioned above?

1 Like

Those are good suggestions from @Geoff and also from @Alphamale. Even if you don’t use those particular modules, the suggestions seem to stimulate useful reflection.

I’m reflecting on it now.

I’m just going to ‘think out loud’.

As an alchemist, you, understandably, have a sophisticated relationship to consciousness and to how you direct consciousness. So you’re not framing this issue as a simple Good vs Bad situation. It’s more that you are doing some internal reorganizing and shifting how you relate to certain things.

So, it seems that what you want to do is to ‘turn up the levels’ on Grounded Engagement with Money.

You don’t feel oppressed or ‘sick’ in relation to money. In some ways, it’s the opposite. You’re accustomed to treating it very lightly. Allowing it to flow in and to flow out without bothering you. Almost as though it’s kind of boring or pedestrian. Like an artist or musician who focuses on making the meaningful, inspiring art and leaves the ‘boring details’ to be handled by the manager.

That’s more of the vibe that I’m getting.

So, in this light, one of the modules that comes to my mind for you is: Secrets of Akasha-Wealth.

Why?

You don’t want to worship wealth and money, or to place it at the center of your world because you have other focuses that are more compelling to you. At the same time, you don’t want to neglect it, and leave it chained behind the house in the backyard, like a dog who is only tolerated. So, it seems like you’re looking for ways to integrate it into your world, as one meaningful part of life–(not the most important part of life). Secrets of Akasha seems like a module that imbues wealth with meaning and integrates it into a grounded spiritual life.

Okay, that’s the first reaction. Let me think some more.

:thinking:

4 Likes

This is another excellent observation.

I’ve been suspecting this a lot. I’ve even mentioned a related notion in the past.
Like here for example:

So, yes, I agree that the fact that this issue is even showing up in your awareness and the fact that the issue is currently feeling somewhat more compelling to you is a sign that your subconscious mind is already working to bring you into a new relationship to saving, money, and Wealth.

4 Likes

You know what’s fascinating?

I put this module in my cart on a whim because it seemed like the strategies that it could provide could potentially influence me to use my money better, like it’s not the “how much” I spend that’s bothering me, but it’s more the “what” I spend on that bothers me, so if SoA ends up influencing me in a way to make me use my money in a much better way, then that’s perfect.

And maybe that’s why I’ve been getting the itch to deal with it and went as far as actually asking for help, rather than just keep on experimenting by building more customs (I’m already at 27 :sweat_smile:).

4 Likes

What effect might Omnidimensional have on the amount of recon?

1 Like

What is a module that helps you keep
Things to yourself. Not sharing your plans, secrets, other people’s secrets, etc.

Eventide will help you to keep your secrets and plans to yourself.

Moreover, Ebon Maneuver will help you to extract information about others’ plans, especially the ones’ who are trying to harm you.

4 Likes

Eventide is the best for that. I’ve tried it, I know what I’m saying.

3 Likes

Anyone with experience with Ultimate Music Producer ? Does it skew the custom feel or is it more like a on/off thing activating only when you produce music?

Any?

Ay reviews?

What is the difference between the new module “monk mode” and the module “sanctuary” ?

1 Like

What the difference between Invincible Presence and Power Unleashed? Would PU give an Invincible Presence? Any review of those?

1 Like

While both modules have commonalities in terms of retreating from the world to focus on what is important/urgent, MM has a more outward and goal-oriented focus whereas Sanctuary is more inward and hence contemplative and reflective.

Additionally MM has scripting for keeping your important social relationships intact and Sanctuary has scripting for calmness.

IP is a social aura that develops confidence and demands respect from others.

PU is unleashing your power in your eyes, body language, voice, etc. It too shows invincibility like IP but it is more of commanding respect through your own power instead of demanding respect.

It does. It just does through different means. Less auric and more from your personal charisma.

From the similarities and differences section of PU:

“Power Unleashed develops within you your own personal sense of power. It will help you establish your power and showcase it outwardly – your body language, your walk, your voice, your eyes, your actions and behavior all become charged with a sense of immeasurable power and invincibility.”

6 Likes

Thanks my friend @Lion . I will have both “monk mode” and “sanctuary” in my custom

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed explanation. Really help, now I want both modules :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha. That’s always the best solution :ok_hand:

Which module people help with

• people pleasing behaviour : not doing what I really want to do because worrying to offend, to make people happy.
  • and also overthinking a lot my actions for very long pondering unlikely issues.

I considered Fenrir and Rogue.

2 Likes