Q Module Questions

Which module people help with

• people pleasing behaviour : not doing what I really want to do because worrying to offend, to make people happy.
  • and also overthinking a lot my actions for very long pondering unlikely issues.

I considered Fenrir and Rogue.

2 Likes

Fenrir is a perfect choice. “I totally don’t give a fuck” mindset.

3 Likes

How is the module Dance mastery works for you guys?

A few reviews about modules showing fast effect because this is what we lack here and never have enough of :

Transandantal connection
Does exactly what it was meant for
Everyone has easy to talk to me or consider me as a friend and doesn’t hesitate to share good moment, can be a bit bothering at times when you don’t feel like listening or talking since it will really ease the process to the point that if you try just a bit (or not even) it will make the discussion possible as long as 15 to up to 45 or even 2 hours but it’s worth it since I really 'eed to improve my skills in that area

Also generate an atmosphere of sharing, Wich idmf someone start with you the discussion will probably carry through anyway with someone else around you if it’ s a possibility

Joie de vivre
Just a really good feel good module
It’s easier for me to go through recon or just feeling bad.
Life just seems easier and more enjoyable in the simplest ways

Voice master
Like I mentioned in my journal, it really helps me not to go into high pitch Wich I’ve always disliked because I feel like I reduce myself when doing so
Now my flow is much more relaxed and without having to change my cord vocals

Plus I just sound deeper and truer, people seem to respond better to me speaking, not that it was bad before, just better

Here you go!
I hope it will motivates you!

7 Likes

Isn’t there another thread for that kind of post tho?

Heee I’ll see

Does Pride Unbroken help to be cold blooded to breaking-up with girlfriend or even wife?

Fenrir seems better for that

what is Pride Unbroken designed for, then?

What module does develop self-love? I’m looking exactly for the module, not core - I know there is Love Bomb For Humanity core.

I think blue skies

1 Like

Divine Self-Image

$14.99

Doubts and thoughts of inferiority about ourselves, our minds and our bodies can often be all-consuming. Utilize Divine Self-Image to start realizing the profound gift that your existence, your mind and your body is – and to start truly loving them. Divine Self-Image will dissipate your negative thoughts about yourself while motivating you to improve and become better.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between Torchbearer and Leader of Men modules?

1 Like

IMO, Leader of men is a more masculine approach. Like authority and stuff. On the other hand, torchbearer is more like stark type of leader.

1 Like

does it come from your experience or conjectural understanding?

1 Like

The second one

1 Like

What exactly does Arcane Mastery do? The sales page says it amplifies any spiritual practices you might be performing no matter the tradition or style. Practices like what exactly?

This would be a good support ticket question.

1 Like

Does Emperor Fitness Height Inducer have any sense to 40 year old?

1 Like

This is definitely a support ticket question.

Probably yet another support ticket question here…

My custom is going to have Wanted and Sex and Seduction as cores. I plan on using True Sell in the future however I put the module version in my custom. But my custom hasn’t been finalized and sent to build yet.

I’ve been on Wanted like 4 cycles and Sex and Seduction like 2 or 3 cycles. I’ve had very little to no recon with this combo.

So I’m wondering if it would be advisable to go ahead and add that True Sell core, or just go ahead with the module as planned because once I custom those two titles I can add in True Sell store version at a later date if I choose to.

I do plan to stay with this custom for the long term, and I do run a third title right now also and plan to stick with that as well.

If I went with the true sell core, I would remove True Sell module and Dragon’s Tongue, so that would also let me add in another module, possible way of ROI or Furious Ascent.