Q Module Questions

For exercise motivation I would say the Exercise Motivation module and/or Spartan.

Emperor Fitness all stages seem more physical transformation and movement support than motivation to go or push through workouts.

1 Like

I would so add in some part of eFit, at least St1. Probably Spartan as well, cross-fit is a warrior mentality. Still, it’s no Ninja Warrior training.

I am wondering if it would be possible for us to get the recipes which are used for the Store Subliminals. For example, Emperor (Store) is made up of Emperor (Core) + some other stuff. It would give us great ideas in designing subs!

2 Likes

I think @SubliminalUser has nice idea here .
It becomes so much easy and eventually it can help us designing our own custom subs

Any chance that we’d see older Q subs updated to incorporate some newer modules that are on-topic? E.g. “Transcendental Connection” module in Inner Circle. I do realize that means the Inner Circle Q core wouldn’t have this module, because it is a separate item.

Also, why is Inner Circle listed as Results Enhancement?

Does Carpe Diem Ascended supersede Natural Winner + Joie de Vivre? It honestly seems to be a combination of several other modules in the stores. Tagging @Fire because I know these kinds of questions generally tend to be answerable only by him :smiley:

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire
Are auras able to be transferred or felt over the phone? I’m in sales and make all my deals/connections/relationships over the phone, not face to face. I’m wondering if an Aura module like Direct Influencing Aura could still help me close more deals and be more like a trusted authority figure in my industry.

1 Like

The jury is still out. I’m leaning toward “yes,” even if it doesn’t make sense how. Most people are reporting that their auras seem to influence others at a distance.

3 Likes

Which module would best help releasing the feeling of nervousness, taking the pressure of oneself in the days before an exam and when you are being watched performing something (like during an exam). Both Sanguine and Stress Displacement seem to somehow deal with it? Which one would suit that goal better?

Is there any point in including Manipulus if PCC Core is in a custom? @SaintSovereign

3 Likes

Negativity Displacer could be amazing for that

2 Likes

In terms of modules -I would agree with @anon52452268 and say Negativity Displacer sounds like it takes the cake.

For taking pressure of yourself-Sanguine-since self trust and confidence it would turn out, would replace pressure and/or stress—you can still put pressure on yourself in a stress free way.

BLU would also be very good for this, it virtually erases my performance anxiety,
and give’s me the kind of confidence where I am comfortably being see, viewed, ‘exposed’, and center stage without self -consciousness.

I think Joi De Vivre as well, since when your enjoying yourself with whatever you do, it’s hard to be concerned.

Libertine is also very good for this.

4 Likes

Thank you for the recommendations my friends @Azriel and @anon52452268. I highly appreciate it and I will meditate on the choices. Thank you

3 Likes

Could anyone explain the differences between Jupiter and Tyrant? They both seem to deal with conscious manifestation and the strengthening of one’s own reality

1 Like

I am wondering if anyone can answer this.

I noticed that there are a lot of modules that focus on the same goal but approach it in different ways, e.g. Yggdrasil and Jupiter (or Jupiter and Tyrant). What if someone had Yggdrasil in custom A and Jupiter in custom B? Would the individual’s manifestation abilities as a whole develop more multidimensionally because it is being worked on in different ways through the two modules?

3 Likes

I am wondering whether Khan St4 Core contains parts of Mogul and Emperor in Khan program.

Is ‘Stronger’ solely focused upon having additional willpower for addictions or can it be used more broadly?

Is Manipulus derived from Power Can Corrupt?

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

Would like to know. This way I can be sure to save module space by only including PCC Core. They even use similar images.

2 Likes

If we have Aura in one of the customs and Mosaic as well, then do we have to add Aura to the 2nd custom as well to get the full effect of aura or will one cover both/all?