Q Module Questions

You should do one of these descriptions for each of the modules you have in your custom :smile:

3 Likes

I do not, I just didn’t account for it as it is mandatory in every Custom I make, same goes for Deus. They’re to valuable not to have as a module.

I included Joie De Vivre in my second custom. I have Ego Adsum in my first. Not sure how they compare to Jupiter but I was or am a bit done with going to bed or waking up anxiously dreading the day ahead. I also have Attachment Destroyer and Rogue in my first as well as Lion IV , Iron Frame, and Total Nonchalance in my second.

1 Like

I also have Negativity Shifter in my second custom as I have to at present deal with quite a bit of criticism from an obviously incredibly miserable person and instead of allowing it to bother me I would rather let it become determination and motivation

1 Like

I was discussing with @GoldenTiger bruv over pm. We came to the conclusion that it we want to see faster results it might make sense to reduce the number of cores to a single one. If i remember correctly Saint was saying the cores are absorbed first before the licensed modules. So if this is the case keep the cores to singles for the 1st month observe results and add in another core later.

1 Like

Imagine you had a very POWERFUL light, capable of burning through anything. Which would cause quicker damage – focusing that light like a laser, or diffusing the light so it spreads over a large area? Which would cause wider effects?

A custom sub with a narrow focus will generate quicker results, but only deals with a specific issue. A custom with a wide focus will take longer to manifest results, but will (generally) change your life in a much more profound way.

17 Likes

Does Aura of Craving help win business deals?

1 Like

On Lion IV, just a hunch but reading the copy immediately made me think this is “Obama in a module” :slight_smile: Lion = Leo and IV == the 44th pres?

–>
“Calm, nonchalant, focused, dedicated. The Lion module is about creating a sense of relaxed mastery in you. You will notice yourself becoming so relaxed, but at the same time an unshakable sense of power will be coursing through you. You will also massively develop your social abilities, your wit, your composure, your body language, and you will see your status steadily rising as you become more and more in tune with the Lion.:”

2 Likes

What about 2-3 customs subs, focused on different issues? How would that compare to a custom with a wide focus?

1 Like

Considering it’s in the “Romance and Seduction” session, I doubt so, but I’m all for @Fire to surprise me.

That would be interesting if you make them goal-oriented, otherwise I don’t really see the point. You’ll be getting reconciliation nonetheless, although you do have the ability to spread out your intake.

Basically, the amount of energy at your dispense equals the power level you’re able to handle, minus the reconciliation between your external and your internal.

1 Like

I think it would be like stacking for example primal and spartan. You would get results but remarkable results would be observed in a few months.

2 Likes

Considering what @SaintSovereignsuggested for broader effects , this appeals me more , this is like base custom sub touching different avenues of life like sex , money , status and spirituality ,
I ordered one custom with multiple cores , like QL , EoG , stark and other modules related to romance on terminus level
I will be making this as my base sub running atleast for year to observe broader and profound effects . Another custom now I will order witj more focused goals and I can play them as per my needs .

Also do you think more modules would be added anytime soon in Q store

2 Likes

That’s what I meant, goal-oriented.

Not sure how soon is soon, but some of the Ultima script is going to be added to the Q store, as per Saint.

Which module will be the best to push your confidence to the utmost degree? Having extreme even maybe „delusional“ confidence, helps you with taking action in tough situations leading to you growing a lot and also helping with affirming your new reality. For example, Emperor helped me immensely with me self sabotaging when talking to 10/10 women only because I thought I am the king of the fucking World. I don’t see there a module tackling this specially but I might be wrong. Otherwise I would request such a module

5 Likes

Friday, pull up all great suggestions from the Collective Conscious…

Emperor can be two fold it can work very well with women on the other side of the coin with certain women it gets them enraged. Providing you handle this then its ok.

1 Like

Yes, this is very true. I have first hand experience with it.

In the Q-store there are various modules which are directly or indirectly focused on Confidence. One of them is Sanguine, I’m not aware of the effects of others, so simply won’t recommend any.