Q Module Questions

Difference between Yggdrasil and Jupiter and the other manifestation enhancers? Are they just different approaches or is there a strength difference?

The gorgeous something something seems to only be for men is there going to be a way to filter for women/unisex mods?

4 Likes

Secondly would be nice to eventually have a guide or something that tells you if the content your modules overlap and by what percentage. So maybe you can see at a glance what enhancers you don’t need because of the cores you’ve picked.

10 Likes

Blue Skies sounds pretty awesome for a module same with Carpe Diem
ascended

1 Like

I thought Blue Skies was deemed to be too unstable? :thinking:

1 Like

Probably a modified version of it.

1 Like

Yes, the original Blue Skies was written and personalized for Saint Sovereign. The module in the q-store is a modified version without the personalized scripting. But I am sure Saint Sovereign will elaborate on the scripting and Dark Philosopher on the effect he got from running it.

Also, I remember Fire saying:

So we are in for a treat :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, the “controversial” elements were removed, as it wasn’t giving the desired effect anyway. The good effect came from the rest of the scripting.

3 Likes

What’s the best way to add in the male enhancement module? Create a separate physical type sub or include it in the main alpha/social type sub that’s being created?f

1 Like

Can sultan be used by everyone or is it male focused? Would secrets of Akasha be better? Removing the status part?

There’s leader of men which definitely seems male focused then alpha and alpha of alphas. What if you just want to be the guiding whisper in the dark or behind the throne?

2 Likes

How does one take action on Long Range Seduction?

1 Like

Will Ares also help with stress?

2 Likes

NOW he wants to take action in seduction. Figures. Just messing with ya. :slight_smile:

I’m guessing visualization exercises? Keeping your target clearly in mind, imagining the scenario you want to experience with them?

EDIT: Probably best to not be selfish in the visualization. Tends to work better that way (meaning that the target gets something out of it too, thus everybody wins).

2 Likes

The majority of modules can be used by women. They’re just written with a masculine slant. @Fire is heading to this thread in a bit and can elaborate.

3 Likes

LOL just curious

1 Like

Yes. Basically, it enhances your inner dialogue to help you reach your goals and boost your confidence. So, instead of, “I’m always messing up,” you can expect things like, “Everyone makes mistakes, I’m still a badass and I’ll rock this next time.”

4 Likes

I don’t really get what Information releaser is doing. What kind of information? How do you differ repressed information and traumas / beliefs

Will Informaticon also help with studying?

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign For Natural winner, Tyrants, The forge are they part of emperors core? So if i chose emperor as a core picking those would be redundant right?

1 Like

will the results enhancement modules, enhance subs used separately outside of the custom subliminal?

Also can you please let us know which cores contain which other modules/cores so as not to be redundant.

2 Likes

Not exactly. The ones included in the cores are still aimed at enhancing and reinforcing the goals of that core. You’ll still get results from them, but the individual modules are aimed at enhancing both all the other modules, the custom subliminal as a whole, AND outside efforts. Try not to focus on “redundancy,” and more on including the modules you know you need.

4 Likes

Saint maybe its late and I am tired when i the checkout its only showing prices for the modules. There is something missing I have added my name but the 99 dollars for the core is not showing. Will have to give it ago tomorrow