Q Module Pack #6: AETHERIA - Available Now!

AETHERIA6

Available now at: https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

20 Likes

:open_mouth: This came unexpectedly

2 Likes

Has the module Soul Connection manifestation scripting to find such Partner if you currently don’t have one? So can it be used by singles?

Could you be so kind and explain the difference between Depths of Love and Chosen of Venus? Thank you!

1 Like

I keep checking to see if Iron Throne Q core ever quietly sneaks in the store…

1 Like

No, Soul Connection is best for those already in a romantic relationship.

For finding a partner you have multiple choices such as Inner Circle core, Heartsong core, Gorgeous Manifestor, etc.

Chosen of Venus has an auric component that outwardly manifests love, meanwhile Depths of Love is more inwardly focused and focused on the heart area. For those who desire to work with the heart area in their spiritual practices, Depths of Love is the one to go with. If they desire to work more with others, Chosen of Venus will be excellent due to the aura.

Furthermore, Chosen of Venus also has a layer of wisdom to it, meanwhile Depths of Love is all about plunging deep into the currents of love.

9 Likes

Thank you very much @Fire

Alexander’s play sounds like it manifests.

“Inspired by the stories of Alexander the Great’s profoundly deep love and admiration for his multiple lovers, Alexander’s Play is a module that will help you develop a life filled with multiple partners…”

1 Like

Pulling on my heartstrings with this pack.

3 Likes

So much love! Wonderful!

Would Dragon Tongue and Song of Joy go well together?

Will both help with words in general (writing) or only with talking?

1 Like

So many great options!
Call of honor- it says it change your manners. does it means it can also help change bad habits?

ie: if i wake up late or miss meetings can it help with that?

That’s what she said

Man, today I was thinking of asking (@friday and @Floridianninja) if it was about time for a new mod pack lol

Just wow, this is one the best packs yet! I’ve been getting to connect with my stunted emotions this month and this get released :slight_smile:

Would it be a safe guess that Story Teller can translate into pen and paper?

3 Likes

now my subs for next year are coming together nicely, still got to wait for the final pack for this year to drop to finalize but loving the new pack as usual

Indeed. Those things look amazing.

1 Like

Beautiful, beautiful modules indeed. Thank you. :slight_smile:

I’m waiting for Philanthropist as a major title! :smiley:

2 Likes

Another module pack magnificus, plenty of modules I have been awaiting with hesitance — now I do wonder @Fire will Soul Connection also affect general relationships, or is it solely focused upon affecting our romance?

1 Like

This is my favorite module pack ever, easily. I have so many custom options now that align with deeper purpose, and I’m very grateful.

@Malkuth how do you feel about the module “The Wonder”?

1 Like

Such a pleasant surprise!

Excellent modules (especially love Storyteller, Wanderer, Path of Forgiveness, Song of Joy, The Wonder… man! Like a dream come true!).

Also love the descriptions since they explain differences between similar sounding modules and also recommend which modules to stack with.

Brilliant! Just brilliant!

6 Likes

Please make a sacred space of the heart sub/moduleeeee

1 Like

Damn The Wonder sounds fantastic!

"Some forget that the world is a magical place filled with wonder and possibility. The Wonder is a module to bring back that feeling that you felt when you were a child – endless curiosity, fascination and seeing the grand tapestry of life unfolding before your eyes. "

What a lovely module!

9 Likes