Q Module Pack #5 - Available Now!

yeah it will contain the remainder of module from renaissance man since the last module pack definitely had some of those module but new ones will also be release too

1 Like

@RVconsultant shared this in this thread:

Historically, they release the pack 1 - 3 days after the announcement. We are at 4 days now.

1 Like

Could be a week or 2 who knows lol. They could be waiting till they finish the Qv2 upgrades, or maybe testing the modules out more or making other ones.

1 Like

Nah, it must be today :slight_smile:

I’m.pretty sure the last module pack was released on the Sunday. I was sure it would be today.

1 Like

They’ve been pretty quiet recently, so something is going on.

This is no normal module release :wink:

1 Like

Yea. I’m also waiting for an announcement on where Project Hero went since it seems as if it has been concluded

2 Likes

Last module pack was released 2/5/2021, a Friday. They have never released a pack on a Sunday.

Oh really? I’m sure that was when I made my custom around that time and I thought it was a Sunday. My bad.

FireCo-Founder, Subliminal Club

Feb 5

Q Module Pack #4 is out now.

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product-category/new-modules/

liked this.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist hey bro! Are you anil Kapoor by any chance?

1 Like

Haha… this is quite the suspense. I’ve been checking here constantly to see our latest SC goodies.

5 Likes

this is very very strange, indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

they are playing video games :joy:

So I guess we won’t see the modules today because Q is down?

1 Like

when lets see what happens since everything will hopefully be back up by tomorrow afternoon which
hoping for more spoilers to keep thing interesting

this is what we get for thinking we had the timing figured out :slight_smile:

edit: just read Q was down-scratch that