Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

I’m an empath as well. For me, there’s no shortcut. Gotta face the dragon. Process your emotional experiences and gradually build up your ability to handle them.

I appreciate Alchemist for this. Not about doing some practices, but about finding that deep center and moving from there.

2 Likes

I agree. There are no shortcuts but some people’s jpurneys are longer in this aspect

Talking about “facing the dragon”, Dragon Reborn ST4 is helping with this. Will detail more in 3 weeks time in my journal

1 Like

Are you familiar with the difference of putting oneself in the present spiritually from the mind being in the present?

1 Like

I’m really confused about what I’d get out of Everpresent that I wouldn’t from EGO ADSUM, practically speaking.

4 Likes

I can theorize but ultimately am in a similar boat lol

@James
is a different kind of …path :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m a google search away

slightly more porous and sensitive than average to the emotions and intentions of others.

1 Like

Not sure if I understood that. :thinking:

A girl puts herself into a present - physically.
Opening that present brings my mind into the present.

But you are probably not talking about that kind of present. :blush:

2 Likes

Are some of these new modules - such as Fearsome - in some way inside Dragon Reborn as well?

2 Likes

Thanks for highlighting this Raphael this bad boy is back on my radar for my upcoming emperor core upgrade.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist - welcome, man. Due credit to @RVconsultant

Em-Paths of manifestation :grin:

Good question. I was wondering the same. @Fire

New modules are looking good, nice work guys.

Just waiting on that Overcome ED / Diamond Erections Q module now and then I can build my next Q Custom :wink:

1 Like

Everpresent

$14.99

Many of us are living in the future, dreaming of what is to come and of yet to come greatness. Even more are living in the past, repeating their greatest victories and lowest losses. Yet, life is happening in the current moment… and we are missing it. Everpresent puts you firmly into the present moment, making you highly aware and mindful of the present moment and of yourself. Use it to become more in tune with the present or for your spiritual endeavors, and you will see yourself becoming more and more aware each day. You can also use Everpresent if your spiritual practices involve techniques that work with imagining or visualizing future things in the present. Combining with Ego Adsum will provide a powerful synergy – while Ego Adsum shifts your mental aspect into the present, Everpresent will do so from the spiritual standpoint.

referring to the updated add-on to Everpresent. It sounded like you knew the difference based on the joke about Neville.

@Fire -what is the difference in being present from a spiritual standpoint vs. a mental stand point…
I can theorize but in terms of practical application?

1 Like

I highly doubt Fearsome would be in Dragon Reborn.
Dragon Reborn sounds like it has no direct aura/effect on others but only works
healing and self growth. Any effects on others, manifestation, or in external results are the consequence
of being a person at a different level of energy, authenticity, and perspective from this healing.

1 Like

@Azriel - that sounds right. Possible that Empath could be there in DR though. Or atleast DR healing helping empaths become more emotionally mature and hence not be emotionally affected by other people too much

1 Like

Thank you for these updates and details!

@Fire & @SaintSovereign, what can someone expect when adding Machine:Action to a Custom without Machine:Rest — are these two always supposed to go hand in hand, otherwise causing an imbalance?

2 Likes