Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

Good Question!

Nah, I doubt it. Some people may already be well-developed in one of those areas. Such people might not need both modules.

1 Like

Seems they do complement each other. For example – spending time with a good friend, would that be considered a time-wasting activity according to my subconscious or not? In that case, Machine: Rest might be an interesting feature to add because some people still want to relax and have fun at times, even if, it is not encouraging growth regarding one’s current goals.

(I’m hoping writing on this forum is considered a time-wasting activity, lol)

2 Likes

Yes, they definitely complement each other. The description of Machine: Rest literally says that. I think they’re a very good combination. Just not mandatory.

haha. me too.

2 Likes

I am very keen to get a taste of the fearsome module. My custom arrived with the new fearsome module. Does anyone have this one in their custom ?

1 Like

Pls tag me when you review this module some time in the future. Really looking forward to see what you make out of it :slight_smile:

@friday wants to scare and fear the heck out of everyone, the lion that he is. And @TheBoxingScientist, surely let us know what it tastes like :wink:

2 Likes

I would think Fearsome , Fenrir, Ferocious Ascent , Machine Action, Executive, and RICH would make the Ultimate Ultima to get a fuck ton of shit done and make sure people stay the fuck out of your way

7 Likes

I mean, they were made to complement each other, but it doesn’t cause an imbalance. I

2 Likes