Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

Sure, I do understand. Also… Immortal’s Blade.

3 Likes

Ah! That’s a good one from module pack #3

2 Likes

The Viking King Ultima :metal:t3:

1. The Executive
  2. Berserker
  3. Fearsome
  4. Fenrir
  5. Ferocious Ascent
  6. Steadfast
7 Likes

Please be respectful with that

You’re right. Thanks.

Limiting People Remover pushes the people further away day by day. It doesn’t seem to remove them right away. Either they will be removed or you will remove yourself from them, but they will not be in your life anymore.

Negative Energy Transmutation will turn their negativity into physical energy. It’s a higher level of energy. This one is great. You can probably do so much with this one since you’re an empath.

Negativity Displacer is another good one that turns the negative response to positive response.

4 Likes

@Irw - thank you

1 Like

I hear your, brother. I am one as well, and it’s draining. I like stark but one of the reasons why I opted with EQ is the possibility that this would lessen my tendency to be too open. I still want to be social, I just don’t want to be drained unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Good choice, bro. Emperor does help with internal power. I should rerun that. Or make an Emperor custom.

2 Likes

I assume that As Above and So Below cannot be crammed into a single Ultima still, right?

1 Like

@OmFlux - it can be. Some users have combined multiple Ultima cores in their custom ultmas with good results

2 Likes

ooh, this is really cool concept

1 Like

I’ve considered doing that.

Thank you so much @Fire @SaintSovereign ! These are awesome.

Do you care to comment on the differences between:

Everpresent vs. EGO ADSUM

And

Productivity Unleashed vs. Machine: Action

Thanks so much I appreciate y’all so much

1 Like

I think the machine targets efficiency and what matters more than the previous productivity modules.

2 Likes

Very cool, it seems this may be an updated version of Productivity Unleashed then - in a sense working smarter over working harder

1 Like

Updated Everpresent description.

Productivity Unleashed pushes you to take action, Machine: Action optimizes you and your time so you are at your most efficient.

8 Likes

PCC for Emotional Discernment. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mind’s Eye users, take note. Neville is more Everpresent than Buddha. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree. Although when I used it, I didn’t think of it that way. But you saying so did make me realize it

1 Like