Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

He swallows the sun and Odin at Ragnarok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the new Q Modules!!! :sunglasses: @SaintSovereign @Fire

But I just made my first Q Customā€¦ 2 weeks ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Hermit do you plan to create a Custom Ultima with Limitless Executive and R.I.C.H ?

Interested with that too, would that be counted as experimental? Since itā€™s two Ultima Cores?

Are these modules such as fearsome ā€˜in a wayā€™ in Dragon Reborn @Fire?

1 Like

Rembrandt heightened my eye for good art. I was able to see art in another level that made me see talent where I hadnā€™t seen it before. Other people also noticed that my eye for art and beauty had improved. It also helped me to make a decision about design. I had been thinking about it for a while, and then after one loop of the customized sub, I just saw the image in my mind and I knew that it was right.

4 Likes

Someone has 6 cores in their ultima,1 of them is stark. talk about experimental lol

I am interested in doing this too.

1 Like

Are you talking about the module Fearsome?

2 Likes

Yes its me and it is a great custom even if with 6 cores reconciliation is never far :joy:

2 Likes

I would like think that one could combine the above with StarkQ, Virtuoso Mathematica to create a tech genius.

1 Like

I think youā€™re about to triple your incomeā€¦

1 Like

@Lion

Didnā€™t you in the past day or so want something to help you liberate yourself from family and friends intentionally or unintentionally holding you back?

You might want to check out Module Pack 4 to get some ideasā€¦

@pacman werenā€™t you posting about an uncle who was acting in a humiliating fashion towards you when you were in the process of getting your own place? ā€¦ have you checked out Module Pack 4?

2 Likes

Yes you rightā€¦Iā€™m not looking at a custom as yet though. Next year I will look at a custom

1 Like

I tend to encourage self-restraint when it comes to buying because I think fidelity to oneā€™s playlist is important.

1 Like

Yeah man. I did tag you in a comment before related to that:

Do you think any other Module Pack #4 modules help with that?

Have you thought about discussing ways to improve your business with @Hoppa ā€¦ he seems to know what heā€™s doing ā€¦ and maybe, just maybe might be willing to have a chat with youā€¦

2 Likes

Maybe Eagle Eye, Faith Unyielding, Fenrir, Foundation, Lifeblood Fable, Furious Ascent.

At times, it may be more of maintaining focus on your objectives so exclusively that othersā€™ undermining comments and unsupportive actions are muted.

1 Like

I can see how these modules could help based on what you wrote next:

Excellent point

If someone called you a car, would you believe them?

If someone called you a BMW 325i, would you believe them?

If someone tried to stick a gasoline nozzle into your ear (implying you are a car), would you think they were out of touch with reality?

Itā€™s the same with people under cutting. Because my self image has become strong and I have more faith in myself and my own perceptionsā€¦ unsupportive actions and undermining comments are like people trying to convince me with their actions or words that Iā€™m a car. Itā€™s nonsense and has little (or no) emotional impact on me.

6 Likes

yes, thanks for clarifying

1 Like

@RVconsultant - although I see your point, the problem for empaths isnā€™t exactly believing what people tell us. It is feeling what they feel and empathising too much with it. As if their feelings are our own. Itā€™s a bit difficult to explain. The closest I can say is that empaths automatically absorb other peopleā€™s negative energy and try to help them by relating to them. This has its own advantages and disadvantages ofcourse and itā€™s about maximising our strengths and minimizing our weaknesses

So even though intellectually we might grasp the idea of ignoring what others say, it isnā€™t the same emotionally because of our MBTI type

5 Likes