Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

My next set of custom module are updating right now, this one was good as always

1 Like

I saw them

1 Like

@Fire you are such a bad Boy

Cool modules

Thank you

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

I was the first one to guess technology Prodigy. did I win anything? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Insane # of combinations possible now. But Iā€™m starting to see that the lines between each module blurā€¦e.g. Lifeblood Fable (new) vs. Gloryseeker (existing module)

Or: If one has PCC Core or Manipulus, does Eagle Eye add anything.

It looks like rebuilding my spirituality based custom plan awaits me. Avatar and Faith Unyielding look awesome. Thank you, guys!

Am glad too, its often overlooked, but its such an essential skill to have.

1 Like

I like the way you thinkā€¦ Im stealing your idea, I mean Im inspired by your suggestion :joy::joy:

So many juicy modules mustā€¦ controlā€¦ myselfā€¦

The Fenrir + Fearsome + Furious ascent is a killer combo IMO. Combined with Spartan, Survival Instinct, and PCC Cores

5 Likes

Inexhaustible, Thunder, Beserker, Blink

@Fire You have really outdone yourself.

There is so clearly an animating vision (or several) guiding the modules that you create.

Itā€™s great to see and is inspiring.

Another good job, guys.

4 Likes

:astonished:

Damn thereā€™s a lot of awesome new modules!

1 Like

I reckon Technological Prodigy, Index Gate and beyond limitless would make a great combination.

@RVconsultant

2 Likes

@Fire

These look amazing, thank you.

In regards to the Fearsome module. There are day to day relationships with family and work where people likely subtly unintentional or intentionally attempt to manipulate me, I wouldnā€™t want to scare them off to completely. Does this module have some directional capacity and/or is it reserved for those with serious ill intent?

1 Like

read them all ! wow , who is writing this stuffā€¦ looks cool

Where the time gate?

1 Like

fenrir : Heā€™s the son of the god Loki and the giantess Angrboda :flushed:

There are so many that I can see being great in my day to day world. Q module pack #3 was also great. I included Rembrandt just to see how it would enhance my eye for detail at work. I found out that I really enjoyed that module to the point that I really miss not having included it in my latest custom, and now I keep on manifesting beautiful art work through R.I.C.H. Truly life changing. Thank you.

3 Likes

What did you notice from Rembrandt? Can you say more how it enhanced your experience?

Sorry King i meant to say Index Gate.

1 Like