Q Module Pack #4 - Available Now!

ooh, this is really cool concept

1 Like

I’ve considered doing that.

Thank you so much @Fire @SaintSovereign ! These are awesome.

Do you care to comment on the differences between:

Everpresent vs. EGO ADSUM

And

Productivity Unleashed vs. Machine: Action

Thanks so much I appreciate y’all so much

1 Like

I think the machine targets efficiency and what matters more than the previous productivity modules.

2 Likes

Very cool, it seems this may be an updated version of Productivity Unleashed then - in a sense working smarter over working harder

1 Like

Updated Everpresent description.

Productivity Unleashed pushes you to take action, Machine: Action optimizes you and your time so you are at your most efficient.

8 Likes

PCC for Emotional Discernment. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mind’s Eye users, take note. Neville is more Everpresent than Buddha. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I agree. Although when I used it, I didn’t think of it that way. But you saying so did make me realize it

1 Like

I’m an empath as well. For me, there’s no shortcut. Gotta face the dragon. Process your emotional experiences and gradually build up your ability to handle them.

I appreciate Alchemist for this. Not about doing some practices, but about finding that deep center and moving from there.

2 Likes

I agree. There are no shortcuts but some people’s jpurneys are longer in this aspect

Talking about “facing the dragon”, Dragon Reborn ST4 is helping with this. Will detail more in 3 weeks time in my journal

1 Like

Are you familiar with the difference of putting oneself in the present spiritually from the mind being in the present?

1 Like

I’m really confused about what I’d get out of Everpresent that I wouldn’t from EGO ADSUM, practically speaking.

4 Likes

I can theorize but ultimately am in a similar boat lol

@James
is a different kind of …path :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m a google search away

slightly more porous and sensitive than average to the emotions and intentions of others.

1 Like

Not sure if I understood that. :thinking:

A girl puts herself into a present - physically.
Opening that present brings my mind into the present.

But you are probably not talking about that kind of present. :blush:

2 Likes

Are some of these new modules - such as Fearsome - in some way inside Dragon Reborn as well?

2 Likes

Thanks for highlighting this Raphael this bad boy is back on my radar for my upcoming emperor core upgrade.

1 Like