Q Module Pack #2 - AVAILABLE NOW!

In North America the first digit of a date is usually the month, so yep… October 12th.

Hey @BLACKICE, any recon news from the underground :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

I think they’re onto me this time. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Fire made them all. I don’t even know what they are right now :wink:

4 Likes

Fire never disappoints :fire:

4 Likes

13 Likes

hmm

I’m thinking the me stands for Metamorphasis because of the butterflies

4 Likes

Methodological Predestination - Butterfly Effect
Merkabah Precept - Dual Law, Body Spirit
Merci Progenitor - Original Love
Metta Precognition - Directed Belonging
Mental Providence - Individual World
Melanaigis Prophecy - Archetype Guide
Medial Proximate - Balanced Ego
Mesmer Procession - Personal Illusion
Menstruum Protector - Feminine Development
Megalomaniac Present - Masculine Direction
Mezzanine Proper - Visual Vantage Point
Megafauna Preside - Boss Danger
Mercantilism Proverb - Economic Domination

2 Likes

Meriprossa Q - Masculine Butterfly

1 Like

This is great

brah-butterfly with an ME -I’m guessing Metamorphosis something lol

Perhaps Metamorphosis Prometheus -predicting or envisioning your transformation

1 Like
Summary

https://www.subliminalresults.com/uploads/default/optimized/2X/5/50361a2f6f9da5d6f53bc9f5cce65852fa4d0118_2_500x500.jpeg

Contrast between Red Fire and Blue Butterfly. Also note the smoke from some sort of fire going out.

Summary

The combination with Prometheus would be some sort of duality between Knowledge and Wisdom. Prometheus only granted knowledge but never understanding/wisdom. I would say that Greek myth has a parallel with the biblical Adam and eve, Adam takes knowledge and is forced to spend 900~ years trying to gain wisdom/understanding, the end results is the same, no admittance to heaven.

EDIT

Summary

Metamorphosis
The monarch butterfly undergoes four stages of complete metamorphosis:
Butterfly - Wikipedia
Monarch butterfly - Wikipedia
1 – The larva of a butterfly Prometheus
2 – The pupa is now spewing the thread to form chrysalis
3 – The chrysalis is fully formed
4 – Adult butterfly coming out of the chrysalis - MePrQ
Holometabolism
holometabolous
Holometabolism - Wikipedia
There are four general developmental stages, each with its own morphology and function.
1 - Egg Prometheus
2 - Larva
3 - Pupa
4 - Imago MePrQ

Summary

Blue-green skin, same color as butterfly
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cc/Standing_Osiris_edit1.svg
a reference to his kingship in the land of the dead.[5] Through syncretism with Iah, he is also a god of the Moon.[6]
Osiris was the judge of the dead and the underworld agency that granted all life, including sprouting vegetation and the fertile flooding of the Nile River. He was described as “He Who is Permanently Benign and Youthful”[11] and the “Lord of Silence”.[12] The kings of Egypt were associated with Osiris in death – as Osiris rose from the dead so they would be in union with him, and inherit eternal life through a process of imitative magic.[13]
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Re-Horakhty.svg/273px-Re-Horakhty.svg.png
"Re: indeed, because it sloughs off its skin at intervals, after which it appears “Reborn,” the snake may symbolize the sun god and his powers of resurrection.
He was the god of,
1 - Sun Prometheus
2 - Order
3 - Kings
4 - Sky MePrQ

Summary

Helios - Wikipedia

• According to Eumelus of Corinth – late 7th/ early 6th century BC: The male trace horses are Eous (by him the sky is turned) and Aethiops (as if faming, parches the grain) and the female yoke-bearers are Bronte (“Thunder”) and Sterope (“Lightning”).

1 - Aethon Prometheus
2 - Pyrois
3 - Phlegon
4 - Eous MePrQ

Hyperion

Four Horsemen

Butterfly Effect

Pr is generally going to be either Projection or Protection. In this case, there are holographic butterflies arising and flying out of someone’s hand, so I’d guess Projection.

Maybe Mental Projection? (Though I’m not yet sure what that would be for specifically.)

1 Like

The hand reminds of the giant hand in the anime Berserk. And how it helped metamorphise a man into a powerful villian.

Maybe this is the opposite of that Hand. This one will help metamorphise our caterpillar self into a butterfly (best self)

1 Like

So the Me could be Metamorphosis or Metamorphic.

That makes sense too, given the butterflies.

So maybe the Pr is Protection

A module to protect you as you are going through the sensitive, vulnerable stages of transformations.

4 Likes

Curious if it the release will be some time later tomorrow or midnight eastern time in the states?

It’ll be tomorrow afternoon, EST.

3 Likes

Really looking forward to this.

1 Like

I suppose the hair module has been put on hold if even Saint isn’t aware of the list. :-/

I’m aware of the list. @Fire did most of the new modules this time around. The research on physical changes isn’t finished, and we’re not going to charge for things that we aren’t sure will work. Soon, though. Be patient. We’re getting to the point where we’ll be able to focus purely on research and not fulfilling orders, etc.

5 Likes