Q Module Pack #14: New Subliminal Experience

This is good news :newspaper_roll:

Just add em

1 Like

@Monarch idk why this makes you less excited to make a custom… it makes me more excited.

I’m thinking of a Limitless Executive custom with NWE core.

That can be the core of my stack, always, as I’ll always have some wealth title, but I’ll always want LE.

And it’s stackable. Works whether I’m listening to HOM, Mogul, Emperor, or two wealth titles plus the custom.

2 Likes

The modules are dope, especially because it has a lot of the things I imagined were inside Nouveau RICH

But I cannot even imagine the amount of effort it requires to craft a custom now, and then to feel like you’re missing out on somethig that you could’ve had that could’ve helped… how would you know?

Here we go again :tired_face:

4 Likes

Bro I love ya but you’re gonna get banned and I’m gonna laugh. Just being real with ya.

7 Likes

Question about this

When you integrate the NRE as a core in your customs, it ensures that all other cores or modules related to romance are processed through the NRE framework.

I’m probably overthinking this. But does this mean the modules have to be related to romance? Like the ones that aren’t get bypassed? Or does it all sort of take on the properties of NRE in some way?

Also this is really cool just saying, appreciate the forward thinking

@SaintSovereign : If I already have Nouveau RICH Core in a future custom and I want to add NWE Core, can I just add it or does NWE Core just function as Nouveau RICH core and therefore I only need one of the two?

@Monarch - calm yourself. Breathe deep and think.

If you don’t understand how to use these new cores, what do you do? You ask a question about it.

If Saint replies and you still don’t get it, you ask others who understood the concept (like @ksub and @ouroboros).

Don’t worry about new users or anyone else not understanding how to make a custom. Be concerned about your own knowledge and growth.

9 Likes

Also, Saint and Fire aren’t looking for praise. You can give feedback but please be polite about it. Understand that human nature is human nature and people will react a certain way if you talk to them a certain way.

6 Likes

No. Let me show you what I expect from individuals here.

You said:

Here’s my simple response: Then don’t use the advanced stuff, just like I said before.

The basic concepts of building a custom are quite easy. There is indeed a quickstart guide located RIGHT at the top of the Q store: How Does The Custom Process Work? - Subliminal Club Support Hub

There’s also an entire section on how to do the basic stuff: Quintessence Customs Archives - Subliminal Club Support Hub

As for which modules you should use, that’s what the customer forum is for. I cannot tell you, because I have not run every module. That’s why there’s a wealth of knowledge here for people to utilize. The majority of people here have much more experience with how a module actually plays out when being used than I do. I can tell you what the script says. THEY can tell you what their results are.

That is simply the way it works, by necessity. There is no “guide” we can write to the advanced stuff. You will have to get there exactly the same way the advanced users did. Trial and error, discussion, deep thought.

If I could make the entire process easy, I would. It is not difficult because of a failing on our part – it is difficult because these are often difficult concepts to grasp.

Now, there’s another popular subliminal producer in which you cannot stack and you can only run one title at a time, and this situation right here is exactly why he went that route. It makes it easy. And his approach is perfectly valid and makes sense business wise. Now, his single title prices are now running roughly $400. Which, for that business model, makes sense.

The thing is, we decided to differentiate from their offerings and make something different. Thus, we charge $34.99 for majors, which you can mix and match and from those experiences you can make your own custom.

The only reason the “ruleset” seems so complicated to you is because you want to jump ahead and start making advanced stuff before doing the groundwork.

And when it comes to any enmity between me and you, it is because you have tendency to state your personal misgivings as business fact, which annoys the life out of me. You just tried to tell me on the other thread that we shouldn’t post countdowns for module packs because in your eyes, there aren’t enough customers to justify that.

Do you really think we would’ve done that, if we didn’t already know the amount of people who would be hyped at a module drop – especially THIS one, since it’s coming DIRECTLY from STKS feedback. So, if you would like for me to stop snapping at you, I suggest that when you speak your feedback, you keep it in the realm of personal feedback. The moment I begin to sense any kind of arrogant forcefulness, your feedback immediately goes out of the window.

@ouroboros singlehandedly influenced my mindset on some topics because he respectfully approached me in private with his feedback – and mind you, he didn’t go “easy.” However, he made it clear that he’s basing his feedback off personal experience and observation, as someone who has run A LOT of stuff, so I very much considered it.

23 Likes

So you want us to distill every person’s inner subconscious nature and the way it would react to each unique module?

That’s ridiculous, impossible and ultimately would make things even more complex.

You think a beginner has issues now - what about when each module would come with 50 pages describing each potential outcome for each possible scenario?

Every person is different and every person needs to understand themselves well enough to have at least a beginning understanding of how each subliminal or module will affect them when they’d attempt to execute a specific sub or module.

Guys, this is subconscious/mental alchemy/transformation of being and of your life.

This isn’t a toy.

We WANT you to have the drive to explore, to make decisions by yourself and to be able to dive deep into who you are and what you do.

Personally? I don’t need or care much for praise.

I want to see people succeed and to make dope shit. That’s all.

Sadly, cutting in this case is definitely warranted.

I suspect the only person right now who would be capable of running the upcoming subliminal in it’s current state and achieve it’s results would be @Malkuth.

You need to figure out what you want and stick with it. You want things simpler, or more advanced? That’s on you to decide.

Most of your feedback reads more like indecision of what you actually want, rather than anything constructive.

We are giving you the choice, but we cannot choose for you.

16 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire : When you guys drop new stuff like this and we have questions, it’s a bit frustrating to see you write long posts to address one single disgruntled person when we are actually staring at the screen expecting answers to real questions. I understand that you need to address certain things but that’s just one person and there are many more of us with real questions.

1 Like

This is absolutely true. @friday was another person who influenced our decision majorly by simply sharing his thoughts on the topic of Q subliminals and coupons.

We initially were going to release Q without coupons to make it easier on the backend, but after @friday 's properly presented arguments we pivoted and found a way to execute it.

Present your ideas properly, clearly and respectfully and I promise you, they will be heard.

19 Likes

The previous rules still apply. if you want to add a specific module, do it. It will strengthen that specific scripting. So yes, you can add it.

5 Likes

Honestly, you’d have to test this yourself and tailor it to your goals and needs. Optimally I imagine it would be best to have NRE with romance related scripting, BUT…

I can see a couple situations where someone manifesting wealth through romantic manifestation as more than possible and extremely effective.

9 Likes

Makes me think of Apple vs Android lol.

One is simple to use but not customizable. The other is a bit more complex but you can search on how to get it working and customise it to your liking aka SubliminalClub.

The only difference is that, here you also have the choice of simplicity. Choose only one main store title and run it.

2 Likes

Yeah I was interested in the mechanics behind it and how it could be experimented with.

Heartsong + Rich + NRE = potential sugar momma lol

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire

You both brought up great points and I appreciate the response.

I do apologize for the way that I approached my point. I’m an extremely challenging person naturally and tampering that down is still a work in progress.

I was talking to @ouroboros about this but the feedback that I am providing doesn’t even impact me, I am just putting myself in the shoes of a new SubClub user (because I tell a lot of people about SubClub throughout discord communities and shit) and trying to view this company from their perspective and there is A LOT of confusions for the newcomer, especially if they’re not actively participating on the forum.

I want to see everyone succeed who uses SubClub.

5 Likes

Late bloomer module.

5 Likes

So, there is no New emotional/physical healing experience?

2 Likes