Q customs for (Home) (Workout Area) (Work)

Stark
Primal Seduction
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum
Attachment Destroyer

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv
Stronger
Steadfast

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer
Trailblazer

Stark
Ultimate Artist
Survival Initiative

Ego Adsum
Attachment Destroyer
I Am

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv
Stronger
Steadfast

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator

Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer

Wow, I have been here and using the subs for a full two years now.

I started with the first version of Emperor right at the end of August of 2018.

Wish I discovered SubClub back then! Instead I was still going through the mess of YouTube subs and other stuff that just didn’t do anything.

I have been using subs of one sort or another for many years. A few on tape and then some in cd format and finally recent subs in mp3 format.

I never got into the youtube subs, though.

At one point I recorded affirmations onto tapes and later onto cds and played them while I slept.

Did these work?

Yes. They had noticable effects, like reduction of anxiety or becoming more free flowing in interacting with people.

For a while I used some affirmations from Ross Jeffries, Mark Cunningham, Cory Skyy, Vince Kelvin, others, also added some of my own.

Affirmations played aloud has validity as a method and I would play them overnight, and in situations where it was possible, 24 hours a day.

I have also used hypnosis tapes, cds and now mp3s over the years. They are helpful, too. I am giving a Mark Cunningham track a nightly run these days.

Listening to track #1 from PEFM.

Ross is good.

Ross is good… at being a presenter.

What it boils down to is Jeffries uses NLP to cure approach anxiety and to be fair he has made a good living from it. And it was a good idea to couple NLP and game together.

Jeffries started the alt.seduction.speed newsgroup on usenet and started talking about patterns and stuff (which actually doesn’t work). Other people showed up and started comparing notes and pushing models of game. Hat tip to Mainiac_High and others.

Mystery took this knowledge up and condensed and formulated it and then popularised it.

This knowledge was then taken up by the second wave of PUA by people like Tom Totoro, who despite his faults is a qualified teacher so knows how to impart information and Nick Krauser who created the methodology of the London Daygame Model.

Others are basically rubbish. Roosh meant well but just parroted others stuff and RSD were full of shit and have now turned into proper conmen.

Listened again to my hypnosis.

Next weekend will be a hypnotic subject for people in a hypnosis certification course. I am looking forward to that.

While I have listened to so many hypnosis tracks I have never had the experience of being hypnotized individually by a trained hypnotist.

Just about to run hypnosis again.

Ran hypnosis.

Just interacted with someone at work who I find extremely annoying usually.

Found myself being completely nonchalant and attribute it to some combination of my two customs that contain Ascension, Stark, Primal Seduction, Lion 4, Ares and Ego Adsum.

1 Like

Played my hypnosis track starting at about 9:30 p.m. I always run it on repeat. I was wearing in ear monitors. Woke up at 1:30 a.m. and realized the hypnosis track was still playing and I had fallen asleep.

Last night I spoke on the phone to the woman for whom I will act as a hypnotic subject on Saturday.

I am looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Getting ready to run hypno.

Ran hypno. Fell asleep with it playing again.