Q customs for (Home) (Workout Area) (Work)

I’ve been running the first of the two tracks in Personal Ecology for men, which clocks in at about 48 minutes compared to about 39 for the second one.

The first one I think is probably more comprehensive. The second track isn’t different enough to feel like it plays around with other themes. I wonder what the point of it is, except that it is about 8 minutes shorter, which I appreciate.

I kind of wish he would create two tracks, one that includes all the main points he’d like to cover, and a second shorter track for ongoing use in which he invokes a trigger that brings to mind everything he covered in the longer, more comprehensive track.

Reading this.

Ran hypnosis. Running subs 24/7. Listening to Greene.

I’ve been running Sanguine Ultima through phone speakers at night.

Noticing confidence and fluency build. It is interesting to notice a moment when something goes smoother than expected or you speak with greater fluency or ease.

1 Like

So once the new Visual Arts Mastery module is released I plan to create a new custom to stack with the really streamlined Ascension, Primal, Sex Mastery based custom I have had playing since mid-July.

As it stands for the moment, this is my formulation for the new sub.

Focuses are being more alpha, inner and outer game, and better social skills, plus a few other essentials like creativity and productivity modules that I would feel a need to put into every custom I would create.

Khan ST4
Primal Seduction
Daredevil
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator
Steadfast
Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer
Natural Winner

Attachment Destroyer

@Fire
@SaintSovereign

1 Like

I also have a fitness focused custom playing in my basement, where I work out, and a creativity and social skills focused custom running in my work office as an ultrasonic.

I am liking the place themed running of subs. Obviously work and fitness are two big areas of so many lives. It can be nice to have subs running long term that support our activity in certain places/contexts.

1 Like

I am continuing to listen to Robert Greene’s “Laws of Human Nature” as well as associated podcasts and youtube interviews.

1 Like
1 Like

Stark
Primal Seduction
Daredevil
Power Can Corrupt

Ego Adsum

Iron Frame
Manipulus

Rogue
Ares
Total Nonchalance
Power Unleashed
Lion iv
Dominion

Productivity Unleashed
Debt Annihilator
Steadfast
Ultimate Writer
Ultimate Visual Artist
Ultimate Music Producer

Attachment Destroyer

Watching an endless zoom presentation for work.

1 Like

Played track 1 of Pefm.

Ran sanguine ultima through phone speakers while sleeping.

Ok, so I have three different customs running in three different places using set it and forget it. One has been running for nearly two months and the other two have been running for just over a month.

I am thinking of adding a second Q, starting in the area where the longest running custom is placed to shift things a little to keep growth going.

I think it could be an interesting strategy to have two different customs for a location and periodically shift the amount each gets played in a location to create variety.

I am figuring these slight variations keeps the unconscious mind on its toes and spurs continuing growth.

Once name embedded single titles come around it could even be a matter of adding in a related title and dropping something out periodically.

Cycling of related titles to create endless variety spurring growth.