Putting it to the test - Manifesting with Mind's Eye

Amazing…
ill be following along forsure​:tennis::partying_face:

Very happy to see you getting results! I know you were having some issues with the other titles.

2 Likes

Will investigate further to make sure it’s not correlational. but after listening to Mind’s Eye, I dreamt that my crush send me pictures of her life as an update.

When I didnt, I dreamt of undesirable things…

1 Like

Yesterday I was playing a game where large teams fight each other and there are special positions that a randomly selected few get (like medic, captain, etc). It has been a while since I get drawn and so I imaged being selected and I visualized how my screen would look like the moment it happens.
After I did that, I got drawn about 3-4 times consecutively, while before I haven’t been at all.
Maybe I should have visualized how I would play as that special position and not the moment as Neville Goddard says, but it helped anyway

Haha I just got selected to be the highest rank position in one of these matches. Just amazing.
Yes, everyone got a chance but you know it is a manifestation when it happens so often in such a short period of time. Guys, try it out! Use Mind’s Eye and imagine a desired outcome. Practice with random number generators or any kind of random generator and you will see!

1 Like

Hi, curious… how do you practice your visualization? Is there a specific method that you do?

Thanks

2 Likes

Hi
Not necessarily. I visualise a scene that implies the outcome already manifested. For example I don’t visualise finding money, I visualise holding the money in my hands and telling my friends about it. I visualise from first person perspective and become playful about it. If you could have what you want, what would you want? You are a guest in the restaurant of the universe and everything on the menu is for free, so what do you want?
I then just visualise it for about 5-10 seconds and then I stop and think about something else

2 Likes

I am not sure whether you mention it on another threat but do you listen to the Terminus version or the regard Q version of the sub…I have been using the terminus track and have noticed small manifestations here and there without spending any conscious time visualising any particular outcome.

Hi
I tried the Terminus version but nothing happened and Fire suggested I’d start with the regular Q-version and move to terminus later on which was the right decision.
I can only imagine (pun intended) how awesome this is going to become with terminus

1 Like

Yesterday I manifested that my colleague stops smoking.
I am not sure if I planted this seed/scene before or after ME, I think it was after

2 Likes

To clarify, while driving to work I imagined a short scene in which my colleague told my boss and me that it is his tenth week without a cigarette. I repeated the scene about 3 times, dropped it and never thought of it again until now

2 Likes

How long was the delay between this imagination and the manifestation, exactly?

Since I got ME for less than a month now, it must be about 2-3 weeks

Are you running this solo?

While I am waiting for my custom,yes, before I used it with Ev4 and Stark

What did your stack look like when you ran Ev4 and Stark(Q?), like did you run them all back to back or have breaks in between?

Did it also feel heavy having ME in that stack or did it feel pretty smooth and effective running all three?

I ran Ev4, StarkQ and ME together.
I did take breaks between each loop.

Hmm no, it actually went very smoothly

1 Like

Pretty exciting stuff, makes me believe more in the power of visualization. Can’t wait to get my custom with ME Q Core.

1 Like

Have you been able to replicate the effect below? It seems that running Emperor for a long period of time helped you.

A few days ago I had a similar effect upon awakening but it only was for a short moment

1 Like