Push and Pull Journey by Dragonrider

5 days ago I did my last loop of wanted and I am still processing like crazy.
The next loop will be in 3 days.

It the first time I have trouble to describe what’s going on

But I try it anyway

I date a super super sexy Peruvian Dentist and I don’t give it to her in fact I let her do the move. She asked me if I like the Peruvian women and I told her : yes and no, yes because (keep in mind that iquitos is a Jungel city, the people here are different) it’s very easy to have sex with 18+ women, 2-3 women a day is possible. But they are like fucking Animals. They fuck like there is no tomorrow and then they leave, like they where in a fast food restaurant😂
I told her I like to have a connection with a women, I like to enjoy slow sex and expirience the women, i like to hear the women, smell the women, kiss her wohle body, kiss her slow for a long time, hold her afterwards, I want the women to honor my body, I want the women to seduce me and have a great time, I like that the women teach me what is right for her, so that I can be her great lover, I want Sensuality and I want her to be Sensual to me. Then I told her, if she ever want a good, long, sensual and sexual night/nights she has to give me a Call. Then I did what I wanted and she followed me the whole evening.

Normally I tell Women that I find them Erotic and I want to sleep with them right now. But somehow I put the decision in her Hands.

I am developing a solid healthy self esteem
I aknowledge my worth
I belive I am valuable
I see my flaws and kind of smirk about and tell me : so what, let’s use them for giving me an edge

During a walk I asked myself : how woud I behave if I can be however I want to be and still get the women I want.

Instandly pressure dropped off me, a sence of: I don’t need to pretend to be something I am not

And I started to play and joke around with everbody

And somehow I see every attractive women as an opportunity to have funn In all directions

I started to accept myself for who I am and I like to be me

I start to love me more and more

Yesterday I had a little down for 20 seconds where I felt unloved but I told myself : OK it’s true that I don’t have someone to love but until I find someone, I can love myself and start there

A couple of sad states arised ( Heartsong for sure) that had to do with:left alone in the world

I had 3 days to work on my heart but a good amount of these sad states are no more inside me

The sense of : everyone who leave me or mistreat me is just plain stupid :grin:

The sense of I am a desirable Man

And much more.
I update later

1 Like

I Wanted to continue with this custom but something crossed my plans.

I got Covid for the 2nd time and this time it is 3xstronger and it knocked me out for 5 days as hard as possible.
Yesterday I walked into the bathroom and I Coud not breath for 30 seconds. I ended up falling into the sink with my head.

What a Bitch.

I did 3 pcr test.
1 Saturday - positive - without any symptoms
1 2 days ago, in a horrible state- negative
And 1 today in a fuckt up state-waiting for the results.

I have all the symptoms and still tested negative

I have to wait minimum 1 week more until I am ready to do another loop.
I just don’t have the strength right now.

I also tested the ageis iniciative covid 19 sub at Saturday and I feel since then that my system is working nonstop and fighting for me.

I could not do another loop since then.

I want to write a detailed story but I can’t do it right now.

I am listening to aegis initiative 19

Since 30 min I notice my stomach is activated and I hear myself saying : I build antibody against this sickness. I heal everything

Over and over again

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

Update

I can breathe again

That’s Magic

@SaintSovereign @Fire. THANK YOU

1 Like

I don’t get it.
I have all the covid symptoms and this time very very strong.

But my pcr tests are negative for the second time.

This is fucked up

Funny bro!!! I think you would need a third pant leg for that.

It’ was written for the Fun :joy:

But I love to have 3 cm more length and grit

This is not nearly enough for a limbo party but for me its enough :joy:

1 Like

Today I lisen to the 3rd(since I startet 10 ago, so it’s the 3rd loop in total) loop of this custom

And I am sitting in my chair like I took some extacy pill.

It completely blown me away for 3 hours

Now I get the notion : I can lett women come to me and I feel the pull very strongly.

Like a giant magnet is in me

That’s so fantastic

Now, nearly 24 hours after the loop I get the feeling of : I don’t need a relationship, I don’t need sex, I don’t need a women, I just don’t need it

I like to have it but I don’t need it

And this is 180 degrees from my old state.

Now I have to aclimate this new feelings

Its great, a lot of pressure in my heart is disolving.

This is the perfect sub for me

THANK YOU SUBLIMINALCLUB

2 Likes

This Journal is closed

I quote all the important Post into the new Journal

please excuse me that I don’t quote your post, I personally like it very much if you post something in my journals
Your posts are important to me

The new Journal goes under the name of : The Pleasure of Push n Pull

Its a 4 Custom Journey

Do you want me to lock this journal?

Hallo @RVconsultant RVconsultant
I try to delete it myself but I couldn’t find a option to do it.

Yes please.
Also my Primal Seduction journal please
Also I Tag you in into a new tread that needs your attention

That’s the story of this guy before he enters subliminalclub and now he’s blaming subliminalclub to have dark entetys attached to him in this tread :point_down:

https://www.subliminalresults.com/t/question-about-this-energy-from-environment/9765/7

:point_up_2:
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher @SaintSovereign @Fire

@Leandros thank you for the tags.

Also would you please tag me in any other journals you want closed, with the note that you want that journal closed.

Sorry @Leandros, I think I closed the wrong journal.

Please specifically tag me in the journals you want closed with a note saying you want it closed.

@RVconsultant
I want this journal closed

Have you read the tread I was referring to you in the 2 posts above?

Closed as per request of the original poster.

1 Like