VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Hermit

1 Like

Thank you @Hermit

1 Like

@Hermit this is very interesting. Iā€™ve always felt a kind of energy this time of year. Itā€™s felt very stressful and conflicted for at least the past few years especially, but before that as well. This year it feels different though. Any insight into why that might be?

This is a special year, this the year of the Grand Awakening as we transition into the Age of Aquarius ā€“ which is the Golden Age. The 3-D world we know of is crumbling, while Lightworkers & Starseeds all around the world are preparing to create the new 5-D world.

Every year the energies of this portal will increase, until eventually Gaia disperse the Blue Ray herself.

1 Like

@Hermit Im prepraring for this moment since I was born. 4 months ago something clicked inside of me and I became fully aware that we are at war and the true nature of this spiritual endeavour.
I no longer care what people think about me, its up to them to wake up, Im helping anyone whos open to do the Great Work.

3 Likes

I feel tempted to journal but dont know exactly what to writeā€¦
It feels like things are working out, found a new appartment so we can move this week, its bigger and its better in every sense. Its almost the same price.
Ive been getting more clients too. Tomorrow mandatory confinement its gonna be over and we can go out.

At the same time I have this strange feeling of certainty that this is nothing compared to whats coming.
I sense a deep inner change slowly cooking to perfection.

3 Likes

10 days already with Purple HazeQ Terminus!
18 days with Minds Eye TĀ²

2 things that are now the new normal:

ā˜†Really vivid dreams in real time.
ā˜†Time distortion at random events during the day. I feel Ive been doing something for hours and only 20 minutes has passed, or I feel its only been a couple of minutes and hours has passed. Most often the former.

Had a discussion (mild fight) with my girlfriend for 2 nights in a row, because there are things I no longer tolerate, last night after getting mad I managed to calm down and express myself in a good way, wich opened her up and we could both express our feelings and thoughts in a healthy way, wich brought resolution.
Turns out she had things she is no longer willing to tolerate. We both agreed.
The things we where not tolerating werent the real issue and we were able to solve that.

@anon2351792 Did you go through the entire Alchemist program before creating this subliminal? Or is this your first time working with Alchemist stage 4?

1 Like

Yes! One month per stage, then took a rest to do stark, and then 2 or 3 months extra in st4 with stark. Or something on those lines

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like some of your experiences with your Custom may be really influenced by the maturing effects of Alchemist Stage 4. Was just wondering if that might be the case.

1 Like

Very cool, Iā€™m so curious about Alchemist

Did you support you in finding or clarifying your purpose/spiritual purpose?

How do you think stage 4 effected you and/or contribute to Stark?

1 Like

Definitely! Im quite experienced in Alchemist and this is an ongoing procces. The next step for me.

1 Like

Thats a long answer, I will write it later with time.

1 Like

Yes it did without a doubt! At first I had the urge to stop doing some spiritual practices that were not really giving me results. At the same time it took me deeper into other meditation practices that began to produce deeper results.
At some point I developed an unbending motivation towards learning moreā€¦ everything that has to do with NLP, Hypnosis, Energy Healing, to the point I spent 2 hours a day watching videos and some more practicingā€¦ that stage ended with me traveling to the US for a Hypnosis certification (yes, another one lol).

My job teaching this tools and using them therapeutically suddenly became purposeful beyond just helping people get over their problems, but to help them lose the fear and wake up to their own pursose.

I know what my purpose is in this time of my life, helping people wake up and win the spiritual war we are in, to reclaim our spiritual power back.

Stark was pivotal in the sense that it helped me to go through my own fears of being known, of being heard for what I really am. It helped me to become more organized and have better ideas and strategies to make my business grow.
I have the feeling they blended perfectly with Alchemist st4, looking back in perspective, the next door always opened when the previous part of the plan was manifested, when action was taken by myself.

Alchemist: To know and accept my true spiritual self.
Stark: to make it profitable, but specially to let myself be known for who I am.

5 Likes

Awesome, very cool.

Thank you for this crystal clear account of both of those impacts, it will contribute to my sub planning and journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well Im happy to be helpful! Have a great Journey!! Im curious about your new sub :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you :sunglasses:
Which new sub !

Iā€™ll do an update on what is happening from my current custom in my journal in a bit.

I have 2 more coming !

1 Like

This is what I have in mind for a new custom, the idea is to build the ultimate learning sub and also complement some spiritual aspects of Purple Haze Q Terminus.

ā€¢Quantum Limitless ST4 Q Core
ā€¢Minds Eye Q

Ā°Submodel Alpha
Ā°I.Q. and Cognitive Booster
Ā°Informaticon
Ā°Omnidimensional
Ā°Raikov
Ā°DEUS
Ā°EGO ADSUM
Ā°Unlimiter
Ā°Atman
Ā°Carpe Diem Ascended
Ā°Naturalizer
Ā°Total Nonchalance
Ā°Rogue
**Attachment Destroyer
**Gratitude
**Current Invoker
**Yggdrasil

1 Like

After some fine tunning I made some decisions.

-Im not making another custom sub for a while, even though I might entertain myself creating them in my mind.
-I will listen to Purple Haze Q Terminus twice a day with 1 day for rest.
-I will listen to Minds Eye TĀ² 3 times a week.
-No Ultima titles for now.
-Today is resting day.

This is because I was overloading to much and having headaches 2 days a week. So I hypnotized myself and asked my unconscious mind what is the optimal subliminal input for me at this moment. Also Im not ready to stack another sub for now.
Doing it this way will optimize my ability to process and integrate the subs, and speed up the manifestation of results.

1 Like