Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

I’m glad. I think for me after awhile, I just stopped noticing all these nice feelings that I would think would happen. Now I just see results.

Love Bomb was the most obvious example for me. I really felt nothing, but the results were stunning!

1 Like

I hear you @RVconsultant … this time I got a very different feeling that all previous subliminal endevours. Its not euphoric, its not orgasmic, its not a spiritual revelation nor a deep insight.

Its very stable and profound, a real deep sense of wellbeing. Im good with myself.

On the results front, every time someone gave me an honest compliment, I made a joke to avoid taking it in or I said something like “I know I am cool and stuff” in a cocky/fake way. Now its totally different, I have recieved a couple of compliments and I take them in thankfully in a peacefull understanding that its true about me.
I feel good about being me.

Other result Ive noticed so far, is that today Im way more honest and nonchalant… I honestly dont care who likes me or not… I feel good being who I am.

Im not the same person I was yesterday, the feeling is very peaceful but there is no doubt about it.

Meditative equipose.

1 Like

I think I wont do any subs for today, I woke up with some strong reconciliation headache…

Recon is over! I still feel the inner peace described in previous posts.
Definitely theres been a major inner shift in myself. I feel my heart open, I feel grounded. I have reach a new level of self acceptance and self love, Ive lost fear of expressing myself and of being rejected/not loved.

Im convinced that this is Dragon Reborn at its finest, of course Paragon, Love Bomb and Agni have played an important role too.

Joint inflammation and pain have decreased to almost nothing… the best it has been in more than 2 years.
I can play the guitar no problem.

4 Likes

Wonderful news, congratulations :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Tobyone! They really are awesome news :sunglasses:

1 Like

Resumed playback today!

Dragon Reborn st1
Paragon
RICH

At night Im doing Agni

1 Like

Im listening to Dragon right now and Im having strong sexual feelings running through my body, unexpected but really cool, also day dreaming about sex.

Dragon Reborn st1 22 days
Paragon 36 days
RICH 11 days
Agni Q 8 days.

That includes resting days.

Not even a month with Dragon and Im already super pleased by the experience, cant imagine how cool the next stage will be. As for Paragon, its so good Im gonna keep it running at least until I change to the next stage of dragon.

Eagle Eye
Empath
Fearsome
Lifeblood Fable

Seems like a cool ultima to build… Bookmarked for future reference.

:sunglasses::+1::bowing_man:

1 Like

Major inner shift for sure! It keeps surprising me. My life is quickly developing in a direction that would have been considered absurd for me a week ago.

It feels good and sometimes scary. Scary in a special way, I mean I know its good for me, but its uncharted territory.
Its impressing and new, my conscious mind is doing its best to make sense of it all, because inside Ive already accepted a new reality.

I feel ready to go into Dragon Reborn st2 next monday.

Also since I have such cool customs, I decided to alternate weekly between the Alchemist/Stark one and the Khan/Daredevil/Sex Mastery one.

Last night I started with the Khan.

Stack till sunday:

Dragon Reborn st1
Paragon
RICH
Khan/Daredevil/Sex Mastery (Prometheus)

Stack next week:

Dragon Reborn st2: Dragon Blood
Paragon
RICH
Alchemist/Stark (Agni)

1 Like

Prometheus Q:
Khan St4
DareDevil
Sex Mastery

Modules :
Iron Frame
Power Unleashed
Dominion
Manipulus
Sultan
Dinasty
Productivity Unleashed
Gratitude Embodiment
Love Without Attachement
Joie de Vivre
Spiritual Freedom
Temptation
Alpha Body Language
Sexual Manifestation
Stress Displacement
The Flow
Trascendental Connection

It feels super good!

4 Likes

I can honestly say that never before in my life, Ive felt as good as Ive been feeling lately. I have bursts of love, joy and happiness, Im at the verge of tears of beauty constantly… even as I write this words I have clear images in my head of the beauty of life, of the beauty of my life.

Im in awe!

3 Likes

That’s because Life is beautiful @anon2351792, but for some reason we tend to forget this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think your dragon ride is making you a bodhisattva.

2 Likes

You are right!!! Its about remembering that life is beautiful, to stop making things complicated.

2 Likes

I feel spiritual as fuck :sunglasses::joy:

1 Like