Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Something pretty spectacular has been happening in the last few days, specially since I added Dragon to the stack enhancing Paragon.

First, the pain in my joint is decreasing to levels not seen in more than 2 years.
Second, I feel this huge drive to work and make money and for the first time I really desire more than one source of income. I bought RICH right now and Im in the very first loop, it will help with this.

My overall attitude is great… I really feel like I had huge amounts of repressed anger and sadness that was causing me to lose life force by having to make so much effort to gain just enough. Now I feel free from that, very light.

Stack:

Dragon Reborn st1 12 days
Paragon 26 days
Love Bomb 16 days
RICH 1 day.

Whats in bold is my core stack, Im gonna be alternating the other 2 titles.

4 Likes

You are on your way to something great, appreciate your journal, thank you @anon2351792 :pray:

3 Likes

Paragon healing your headphones too :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you @Tobyone!! It does feel like Im on my way to something great!!

1 Like

Im gonna listen to it next to my guitar then, to see if I can play better :joy::joy:

Paragon is very broad and comprehensive, Im getting to the point of believing that using Paragon and Dragon somehow affects the people around me.

3 Likes

Is that so? I didn’t observe that but it could be because I felt that I was wrestling with myself a lot when running DR. Any particular personal experiences that made you feel this?

1 Like

They relax more and enter a space of trust with such ease.
Most of my interactions are in therapy sessions with people, so I notice how quick they ease into it, its more common for people to just open up with things about themselves they never told to anybody before.

One person last friday told me “I feel we know eachother for a really long time, from before” It was the first time we met and it was about 40 minutes in. Thats an example of what I mean.

I dont socialize at all for now besides work, except for my brother, since we are living together, but with my brother we have always been close.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting, @Joa. Nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

Had some RICH and Paragon as breakfast… feeling good!!

This is great progress! Thank you for posting!

1 Like

Now Im officially doing Dragon Reborn st1, Paragon and RICH.

First thing Ive noticed is that its getting extremely hard for me to do things that are not productive in some way. My focus and energy is in getting things done, even if they are small, it doesnt matter as long as is something useful to my business.

I think Im gonna do Paragon for 1 more week and then replace it for my Khan custom which has some money modules, its gonna go better with RICH.
Dragon is more than enough for healing.

I used to rub the green tiger balm oil on my chest when I had a flu. That was when I was a kid.

1 Like

Yeah me too, with the white one… the smell still takes me back in time.

So beginning next monday Im adjusting my stack.
Paragon goes out after a great month, Love Bomb goes out too. I will use Paragon occasionally if needed.
My custom Agni Q comes in, since I starte using RICH I decided Agni will be the perfect company since its based on Stark and has many money making modules.

Final form:

Agni Q

Alchemist ST4
Stark

Modules:
Direct Influencing
Intuition Enhancer
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development
Mystery
Chiron
Dragons Tongue
All-Seeing
The Spotlight
Rogue
Total Nonchalance.
Lion IV
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Secret Source

Dragon Reborn st1
RICH

2 Likes

You know what… Love Bomb is already out so Agni is coming in today.
Paragon still holds till sunday

Remember this as the day it all began.

1 Like

Remember this as the day when everything changed

2 Likes

Current Stack:

Dragon Reborn st1 15 days
Paragon 29 days
RICH 4 days
Agni Q 1 day.

After a month using Paragon with awesome results I decided to put it aside until next time. For now I prefer to focus my stack and make it even more precise in scope.

This is what Im gonna be using:

Agni Q

Alchemist ST4
Stark

Modules:
Direct Influencing
Intuition Enhancer
Negative Energy Transmutation
Divine Will
The Architect.
Energetic Development
Mystery
Chiron
Dragons Tongue
All-Seeing
The Spotlight
Rogue
Total Nonchalance.
Lion IV
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Secret Source

Dragon Reborn St1
RICH

I feel that Alchemist st4 and all the spiritual modules are gonna work fantastic with DR, on the other side Stark and all the money modules are gonna skyrocket with RICH.