Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Well Im really happy to say that these last 2 days Ive been feeling amazing, happy, light and very motivated to do work related stuff I was neglecting.

Definitely something profound changed in me, I have nothing but wonder and curiosity of whats to come in this adventure.

4 Likes

Yes, I decided to start using masked subs again after a long time using only ultrasonic, after reading @James post. Lets see how this experiment goes.

This is my display on my notebook, Im listening through some nice bluetooth speakers.

For my customs I plan to put the module list as Lyrics (as I did here with the description of DR st1) and all the modules art as covers, with the option of rotating the images. I like the idea of a clear display of all the modules and their respective artwork on rotation. I feel it will enhance the experience a lot.

2 Likes

Something like this, you just gotta imagine the artwork rotating every 10 seconds.

3 Likes

I think I found the perfect setup… The big picture stays the same, the small one rotates through all the modules

3 Likes

@anon2351792 are any of the art works NSFW?

No, all the artwork is from the Q Store, corresponding to the modules I have in that particular custom. Why you ask?

I don’t want you to get busted or accused of… something you didn’t intend. There have been work or school environments that I’ve been in that if some of the SC art work was on my phone, and someone saw it… well, it wouldn’t be good.

Thanks for your concern @RVconsultant, this is in my personal laptop which I almost never take out of my home, besides that the artwork only shows when I listen to the subs. That I do when Im alone.

1 Like

Really neat idea. A form of visual inspiration

1 Like

Yeah!! Thats the desired effect.

1 Like

Did my early morning routine at 6:30 am. Thats listening to Paragon and then Love Bomb before getting out of bed.
Today I feel as good as the last 2 days, very motivated and active in general, still resisting to excercise, but Im starting tomorrow or maybe today after work.

I keep having while dreams but no recolection of them, nothing beyond a sensation that something interesting its happening there.

1 Like

Next monday Im dropping Love Bomb from my stack and I will add RICH. Yesterday I added Wolfgang, since is a Terminus custom I will only listen 1 loop everyother day.

4 Likes

Note to my future self:

Custom Ultima

•Diamond
•PSIT
•Sex Mastery
•Gorgeous Manifestor
•Chosen of Venus

3 Likes

and there is room for another: Sex Manifestation

3 Likes

I like the way you think sir…

2 Likes

My bluetooth headphones refused to work today, so I wont be listening to any Ultimas today, even if I fix them. Just Dragon Reborn ST1 masked through out the day.

I keep waking up feeling good and energized, Ive already finished all work related stuff in social media, mailing, etc. Im in a real proactive mood since all the decluttering made by my stack and the intense emotional healing.

I looking forward for the more physical aspects of healing, even though Im already feeling the benefits.

2 Likes

I like my thinking, too.:grin::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well my headphones magically started working again, so I did a loop or Paragon. Fell asleep again :joy::joy:
Before falling asleep I remember lots of pleasurable energy emerging from my heart and filling my whole body, kind of an energetic orgasm. During the dream something got released, cant remember what, but I have this memory of something dark and sad leaving my body.

Now I running Love Bomb.

4 Likes

I feel a strong heat in the center of my chest… the feeling is very similar to when you use Tiger Balm red, the strong one.

tiger-balm-red-500x500

2 Likes

I dont have a record of this, but Im convinced that the amount of time in a day in which Im pain free in my left index finger, is increasing bit by bit to the point its getting noticeable.
Is more often that I move or bend my finger and I dont feel pain, but softness.

2 Likes