Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

1 Like

OK, DR4 is something else completely… last night I had many revealing dreams. After one of those dreams, one with lots of repressed anger going out of control, I woke up totally shooked by it.
Took some time to process it and reflected on what the dream presented, half awake and half asleep did a regressive intervention and went right into when I was like 6 or 7 years old, a scene with physical and verbal violence towards me, nothing too serious but more than enough to make me feel totally scared and unprotected.

It was a backlash I got from saying my opinion in an not so polite way. Then an enourmous sadness manifested and I cried till it was all whashed out and cleaned, thats when things turned out in a new way, under a new light… the pressure, sadness, fear and anger melted away and this amazing feeling of love and connection filled my heart and chest… felt soooo light and went back to sleep… many more dreams after that.

I woke up light and happy with some mild recon headache.

The experience I regressed to taught me to repress my words and opinions out of fear of having a violent response against them… plus a great sadness for feeling alone and unprotected from the people who where supposed to do so, that led to lots of resentment towards them and a barrier of emotional separation from people.

All dissolved now, feeling so much better…

2 Likes

That dream and the regression allowed me to undertood the way I saw myself and the way I related to my family and with women, in all my relationships.
I feel very liberated and with a strong sense that the best part its yet to come, to be manifested. I wonder how many different things I will begin to notice.

Personallity is a construct and it can be modified, reconstructed in any way shape or form you desire, since is no more than the name that we attach to the feeling we get as a result of the life experiences we had… obviously the deeper you heal and resignify your life experiences, the more you can reshape and bend the limits of what you thought you were. Personallity its just a name.

2 Likes

Loved the last two posts. It’s funny how we construct experiences now and react the same way we responded as a child, gives you perspective and understanding on one’s own behavior.

2 Likes

Yeah its funny! whats more funny -at least to me- is that we bullshit ourselves into believing those constructs are the ultimate truth about reality.

1 Like

Yes, and this is just the beginning. When one understands what you wrote earlier, it get’s harder and harder to blame the outside, and that’s when changes comes in a rapid pace :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You said it brother!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Trust me there’s a whole new world coming :wink:

2 Likes

Btw Im taking the day off subs… I need time to process and digest everything

Im sure of that!

1 Like

Ive been using my money magnet custom, with RICH Ultima and DR st4 for the last week, it totally shifted my focus into learning how to make money and giving me ideas to put into action…
Im investing into crypto and learning how to do it properly, im gonna test and idea that later Im gonna turn into a product to sell online.
Clients from the past are appearing out of thin air… things are looking good.

Money Magnet Qv2
  1. Stark Q v2
  2. RICH
  3. Sultan
  4. Financial Succes Reality Shifter
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Secrets of Akasha
  7. Secret Source
  8. Positive Being Attractor
  9. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  10. MarketWeaver
  11. Dominion
  12. The Flow
  13. Direct Influencing
  14. Fortunes Favorite
  15. The Spotlight
  16. Mystery
  17. Productivity Unleashed
  18. Power Unleashed
  19. Stress Displacement
  20. Carpe Diem
2 Likes

DR St4 has given me the same dream 2 nights in a row, well the dream started the same but last night evolved in a whole different direction.

The first time I woke up in fear and angst and took some time for me to recover for the dream and understand the message and the lessons.
Last night the dream started the same but my atittude towards the other people (who betrayed me and lied behind my back) was “Thats what you guys want, go for it, dont need people like you in my life” and I left totally unaffected by the experience. Woke up in a state of acceptance, that even though it didnt felt really good at first it was liberating.

1 Like

Good news! Ive been exploring crypto trading for like 4 months now with decent results for a total noob. Since I started Money Magnet Qv2 a week ago I began doing something I was pretty reluctant to do, because I felt it was boring/difficult even though I know its essential.

I started MM Qv2 and Im devouring trading tutorials, everything related to reading and understanding charts, trends and getting better at predicting whats gonna happen next. Im only watching the basics for now, but I go over them 2 or 3 times till I totally get it, whatch the demos and then the most important bit… I go to my own charts and apply everything I learn, thats when learnings get integrated into new behaviours.

The best thing? Im enjoying the shit out of it!!!

MarketWeaver is Gold!!

2 Likes

Im gonna take the day off… I resisted days off for a while thinking I was missing out, but with Qv2 is even more obvious that they are as important as listening days. Fortunately Im already aware of it and noticing the difference.

Whats becoming obvious to me now is that with Qv2 I need even less exposure time… 1 loop a day seems to be enough. I think its worthwhile to test it.

1 Like

I am going to encourage you to experiment with taking more rest days.

1 Like

you know what… I think Im taking 3 days in a row

2 Likes

2nd day off… besides feeling good I notice how my brain is unpacking and generalizing information. By that I mean Im unconsciously running scenarios in which Im applying new strategies/behaviours. Some scenarios are rewrites of the past, some are future based.
My mind keeps comming with funny, unexpected and totally cool ways of getting things done, in a way that feels natural and obvious for me to do.

Its almost midnight and I finished Dragon Reborn st4 five minutes ago. Its been almost a week since I had the Dragon on a pause while testing Wanted.

When I started listening the Dragon I was in bed with the lights off, I was quick to notice that my mind was hyperactive, flooded with apparently random images and inner chatter.

I was at about the 30 minutes mark, If I have to guess… and suddenly all the colors of the rainbow clearly appeared in my mind, in the form of a vivid and very realistic ball, just like a soap balloon only bigger and it felt alive, sentient.

At that very moment I began to move it and the ball responded joyfully, getting bigger and the colors got brighter.

When it was big enough it moved into my chest, I felt the electricity while it touched my skin, then it went inside my chest filling all my upper body, popping out my back… immediately I could feel huge release, everything opening up, clearing, a very enlightening and pleasurable feeling.

The rainbow energy proceeded up to my brain, suddenly my mind got quiet and my thoughts paused… I could see my internal images with so much detail and colors, Ive never seen them that way before, I was amazed… I still am.

Different images slowly cycled through my head, all of them very detailed, vividly colourful.

Now as I write my experience I ask myself what changed? I dont know for sure, but it feels like everything changed, something very profound that I cant put into words.

Im sorrounded by this peaceful loving energy as a protective bubble… irradiating colorful light.

3 Likes

Did a loop of Wanted early in the morning and Im overloaded… Gonna rest till tomorrow

My brain:

1 Like

I’m wondering if DR is going to get you closer to enlightenment or obtaining a rainbow light body.