Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

Im experiencing Recon since yesterday, today Im taking the day off… had some headache and nausea, but now I feel weak and tired.
That Dragon is intense…

Next monday I will start stage 4…

2nd draft

Renaissance Man
DareDevil

Aura of Craving
Blue Skies
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Joie de Vivre
Love Without Attachment
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
The Merger of Worlds
Temptation
Attachment Destroyer
Dynasty
Trascendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Immortal’s Blade

Yes!! I just recieved my 2 new customs!!!

1 Like

Currently on my second loop of my Alchemist/Khan custom, Im gonna listen to just that one, DR st3 and RICH.
Im gonna alternate both new customs until Im finished with DR st4, then Im stacking both customs.

1 Like

Ditched Renaissance Man, it is too focused on arts for my taste, I rather focus my sub in social game. Inner Circle maybe?..

PCC
DareDevil

Aura of Craving
Blue Skies
Gratitude Embodiment
Inner Voice
Joie de Vivre
Love Without Attachment
Spiritual Freedom
Stress Displacement
The Merger of Worlds
Temptation
Attachment Destroyer
Dynasty
Trascendental Connection
Chosen of Venus
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Immortal’s Blade

The main core are a good combination, this give me little hints of a seduction subliminal

You know… now that I looked at it again, I no longer like it… seems dispersed and lacking a real purpose.

Im gonna let it rest there…

Well if anything think on it longer, just figure out what you want to focus on

1 Like

I vote yes.

1 Like

Dragon Reborn ST4 starting now!!

2 Likes

Hah, wow, congrats brother. On a similar vein I’m starting Khan ST2 today. Best of luck to both of us

1 Like

You said it brother! Best of luck to both of us.

1 Like

Ok, I dont know if this is a side effect of the vaccine (which I got today, 1st dose) or if its DR st4, which I started today also.

First when I was listening to my first loop I quickly began to feel pressure in my head and the feeling it was getting bigger, very weird to describe. Then in the afternoon things felt strange, both in a physical and in an emotional sense. My guitar felt super weird, the neck felt notoriously wider, the strings felt thicker. My vision is still distorted and time is moving really slow.

Now Im listening a 2nd loop of DR st4 and the head “pressure” is there… but pressure doesnt quite describe the sensation.
Its very similar to the times when I ate some psilocybin mushrooms, that period of time when you are not under the full effects of the mushrooms, but you are not lucid anymore… that period of time when you are getting the first effects, but you are not really aware of it yet, that transition phase from one plane to the next one.

That is how I feel right now… very trippy writing this in the notebook.

1 Like

Well… definitely Im high… Hope its DR st4 though and not the 5g of the vaccine logging in with the reptilians to take control of my mind :joy::joy::joy::sauropod::lizard::snake:

1 Like

Alchemist st1 gave me deep relaxing altered states… everything was beautiful and in slow motion.
Paragon gave me deep sedation, like taking opioids.
Now DR is giving me psychedelic effects.

I wonder what would happen with a custom with those 3 titles…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Had a bunch of really vivid weird dreams last night, surely caused by DR, cant remember much though… only a face and a feeling.
Started the day with DR st4 and some great crypto news… dogecoin broke an all time high and its holding its new floor. Its been such a fun way to learn about crypto trading.

I dont know what fire put in DR st4… but surely it feels awesome.
Its a mix of pleassure, lightheartedness and an overall possitive mind frame.

3 Likes

Remember DR st4 has 3 stages in it.

1 Like

I do… and I can feel it. Its powerful stuff!