Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

I would say so. Enlightment in my eyes is just clarity. Remove what blocks the sun and you will need to stock up on more sunscreen :smiley:

1 Like

Both maybe?.. :sunglasses:

@RVconsultant Something amazing happened today… I had 2 Hypnosis sessions with clients and I realized in the best way possible- how good I am at my work… My ability to deeply connect with another human being, to read them as an open book has skyrocketed.

I just know what they most need and exactly how to guide them into healing… pretty amazing results they got. Words come out of my mouth from a place of wisdow… like they been placed there by some greater intelligence, to which I identify with at some deep level, yet its not consciouss how it happens. I dont know what Im gonna say until Ive already said it, yet it feels like I knew it all along.

With the first client time stopped and I felt it was eternal, that we knew each other from forever… time had no meaning, we were one.

With the second client a middle age woman… when the healing process was over, she told me she felt amazing, totally liberated, that she was covered (this are her words) by a bubble with many colors, like a soap balloon, that was protecting her, making her feel light almost like flying.
I was impressed and at the same time I knew there was nothing strange about it, that it was obvious what was going on.

At this moment Im very impressed with everything that happened and at the same time it feels like it was always supposed to be that way… thats simply the way things are, the way I am.

3 Likes

Clarity and the feeling of being weightless, If I may add to your words…

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Well Im gonna run DR 4 until june 6… then no more.
For now Ive been stacking it with Wanted and alternating my 2 customs every week.

DR
Wanted
Khan/Alchemist Custom

or

DR
Wanted
Stark/RICH Custom

When Im done with Dragon Im doing Wanted and both my customs. I might replace PS for wanted in my thirf custom, but thats yet to be decided… Wanted has a lot of stuff in it.

Of course I got RICH Crypto… Im listening to it right now. I diversified my portfolio with coins that catch my attention.
Its been a while since Im thinking more strategically about my investments and Im way less emotionally driven, I believe thats the wotk of Stark/RICH which is filled my nice modules.

Khan/Alchemist is getting its job done, connecting with people and non verbal language reading its not only easier and automatic, its also spot on most of the time, scary levels of accuracy.
To that add a nonchalant attitude with a charismatic WANTED aura… things are flowing really good.

2 Likes

Yesterday morning I woke up with a little headache and knew I shouldnt listen to subs… yet I did, 1 loop of wanted and 1 of Alchemist/Khan… The headache got worst and worst over the day and overnight… now its better, but still bothering me.
Of course I havent listen to subs anymore and I wont till monday… I couldnt concentrate while working yesterday, I felt very erratic.
Lesson learned! I hope lol :joy::rofl:

So after 2 and a half days of rest I resumed listening, with DR st4 and Stark/RICH custom before bed… woke up with a little head pressure yesterday, so I didnt listen anything else until the night. When I got into bed I did DR st4 and Stark/RICH.

I just woke up and Im Doing RICH Crypto, thanksfully the market looks green since yesterday and Im up.

Im gonna do DR till the end of this week and finally conclude this chapter, beginning next monday the stact will change.

Week 1:
Alchemist/Khan custom
Wanted
Custom Ultima and/or RICH Crytpo

Week 2:
Stark/RICH Custom
Wanted
RICH Crypto (Custom Ultima only if needed)

1 Like

DR has been amazing, literally tons of trauma got resolved, some deep issues Ive never imagined were there, were released and taken care of.
The whole deal started with Paragon for like a month and a half and midway I added DR. Lots of cool healing experiences and some tough painful shit too, not only Ive endured, but came through to the other side bigger, healthier and happier.

Most noticeable effects:

• Joint Pain is no more!!!
  • I feel more honest and easy going.
  • I have clear boundaries.
  • I found myself doing the right things, for the right reasons.
  • I dont care about what people think or expect from me.
  • Ive gain a lot of self knowledge and self respect.
  • I feel no need for any spiritual practice… A clear comunication and understanding with the deepest parts of myself is as Spiritual as it gets.
3 Likes

Today is officially my last day of DR st4 and the end of this journal. Listening for the last time right now.

4 Likes

Btw early this morning I listen to wanted, havent done it since last week. Now its been like an hour since I started feeling really really horny, almost to a degree that I cant think anything other than sex.
Have to work a lot today so Im gonna have to repurpose that energy, otherwise I might end up dating this tasty woman I have as a client later today. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! How do you feel?

Haha. The WANTED Dragon is hungry

2 Likes

Thanks!! And pretty good! It was rough and harsh at times, at other times it was pretty amazing and enlightening.
Better than what Ive expected.

For now I feel 100% satisfied in the healing department, from now on Im focusing on building riches and meaningful relationships with my customs

1 Like

Ive already listened to the last loop of DR St4 and to put the cherry on top, Im now doing Elixir Ultima v2.

1 Like

To be continued…

Great to hear that. All the best, my friend!

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

Awful day… zero energy, physical and mental tiredness. Slept a lot after lunch and Ive binged in sugar.

I feel restless and my lower back hurts.

Must be recon from yesterday stack, anyway Ill be resting till monday.

Did some self hypnosis for my back pain and my attitude changed.

I did some power postures to gain energy
Took a cold shower
Had some MCT Oil
Have a big glass of water right next to my bed and Im ready to sleep and rest.