Purified by Fire (Dragon Reborn/Paragon/R.I.C.H.)

How about Paragon Complete?

I don’t take any breaks whatsoever and I’m fine with it. I figured it gives me nothing. I may take some break only if I felt overloaded but even though I run 17 loops a day I’m really fine with that.

Do you notice any benefits of taking breaks?

You know… I was watching some videos in youtube to distract myself from the pain and something really powerful happened.
I wont tell the story now cause Im tired and in pain, but the essence of it was, I was watching an inspirational story and at some point became very emotional, almost cried. Then a voice in my head said “Believe in yourself” followed by a busrt of energy in my chest…

Everything is becoming clearer

1 Like

:astonished::astonished::astonished: Im speechless. That would kill me.

My breaks are for 2 major reasons. First is a requierement out of overload and burn out… which are not that often.
Sometimes I take a break just because once a week.

In the first scenario it helps me to recover, in the latter it helps me get a grasp of where Im at.

1 Like

I’ve wondered if DR manifests situations for us to make us grow and bring out more material to heal.

I’ve noticed such things happening to me. Nostalgia especially.

Im sure its exactly like that!

A funny thing is Im only 6 days in DR st2 and I feel like Ive been listening to it for months.

1 Like

I’m familiar with that feeling. Hang in there mate… again sleep has been the best thing I’ve found so far for dealing with DR reconciliation.

1 Like

I slept for almost 9 hours last night, ony woke up once and it was morning already… so I slept some more.

I woke up feeling refreshed and free of headache. Lots of sexual energy, kind of hard to manage.

I thought about listening to subs, but I immediately felt a no inside… rest till tomorrow.

1 Like

:grin::dragon: on mate!

1 Like

Ive totally forgotten about the learning focused sub i was going to build, before I embarked in the Paragon then Dragon road.
Im revisiting the idea and updating it with the new modules.

The Learning Machine

Cores:

• Minds Eye
  • Quantum Limitless St4

Modules:

1. Awakened Perception
  2. Eagle Eye
  3. Sacred Words
  4. Information Releaser
  5. Raikov
  6. Naturalizer
  7. Unlimiter
  8. Submodel Alpha
  9. I.Q. Congnitive Booster
  10. Informaticon
  11. Faith Unyielding
  12. Chiron*
  13. Dragon Tongue*
  14. All-Seeing*
  15. Mystery*
  16. Carpe Diem Ascended*
  17. The Merger of Worlds*
  18. Yggdrasil*

*Already licensed modules (some part of my customs)

I would say never deviate from a planned rest!! The urge to run subs during rest days is either because one loves the script and want more of it, or because one is attempting to manage an experience they don’t want in the present moment. Either case sticking to a plan is the move IMO!

As rest is when the processing occurs, which could mean more recon temporarily but part of integrating.

1 Like

I agree.:+1:

1 Like

I would discourage you from repeating modules in subliminals you are already listening to.

So if you have Mystery in one custom and plan on using it with Learning Machine, I would leave out Mystery in Learning Machine.

Looks great. I really have no more comments on it.

Would you explain your reasoning behind that statement, maybe theres something important Im not considering.

I tried that and I had quite a bit of reconciliation. Think of it this way.

If 1 loop of Q might be 3 to 6 loops of previous technology like PrimalTech. Then 1 loop of Q custom with Mystery, plus your other subliminal played at 1 loop with Mystery. Now you have listened to 6 to 12 loops of Mystery comparative to PrimalTech. Can your brain process it? Would it cause enough reconciliation you would have to listen to 1 custom one day and the other one the next day?

I don’t know. It happened to me. It might not happen to you.

1 Like

Its an important consideration to have and Im grateful you took the time to give me an extended answer @RVconsultant
Im gonna change it a bit.

You are welcome.

1 Like

The Learning Machine

Cores:

• Minds Eye
  • Quantum Limitless St4

Modules:

1. Awakened Perception
  2. Eagle Eye
  3. Sacred Words
  4. Information Releaser
  5. Raikov
  6. Naturalizer
  7. Unlimiter
  8. Submodel Alpha
  9. I.Q. Congnitive Booster
  10. Informaticon
  11. Faith Unyielding
  12. Jupiter*
  13. Blue Skies*
  14. Carpe Diem Ascended*
  15. The Merger of Worlds*
  16. Yggdrasil*

*Licensed Modules not in use atm

It was easy to change, cause I had some interesting modules already in a list.

Im thinking this way…

Dragon Reborn St2: 3 loops a day, 5 days a week.
Paragon: 1 loop a day, 5 days a week (As the only Ultima for now).
Agni: 1 loop a day, 5 days a week (every other week).
Prometheus: 1 loop a day, 5 days a week (alternating with Agni).
Wolfgang Terminus: 1 loop a week.

2 days a week for absolute rest, dont know if its gonna be 2 days in a row or not.

As much as I want my learning custom, I have no time for it right now. I want to keep it focused, but I dont want to do DR and Paragon only… I want to use my wonderful customs and gradually integrate them.

2 Likes